• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Old broken cricket story

These guns are so easy to work on, traded for one in the skeleton stock. Resealed the gun including the regulator, stripped the stock down, sanded out marks and depressions, restrained with Danish oil. Added a new adjustable butt, new Wika gauge ( the original was sticking while filling), cut the spring down so the fill cover is easier to open. The CZ barrel is excellent, probably as accurate as my Field Target gun, only negative is no safety, unfortunately the squirrels hate it. 😉

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0706.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg

Reactions: spinj
These guns are so easy to work on, traded for one in the skeleton stock. Resealed the gun including the regulator, stripped the stock down, sanded out marks and depressions, restrained with Danish oil. Added a new adjustable butt, new Wika gauge ( the original was sticking while filling), cut the spring down so the fill cover is easier to open. The CZ barrel is excellent, probably as accurate as my Field Target gun, only negative is no safety, unfortunately the squirrels hate it. 😉
Look good. They are very nice. With what I've done to Tony's he can shoot 25.39gr MRDs at 880 fps in .22. His is also super quiet even at 44 FPE !!