• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Old Air Tank Sent as New.

Not ready to out the seller yet as they aren't open until Monday and I need to figure out how they will make this right but I need to complain. I ordered a Omega 75 CuFt tank on cyber Monday and it was back ordered so I said ok I can wait but at least I will get a new one. Well I received the tank to day and it was manufactured in 9/17 and came in an Air Venturi box (is Omega and Air Venturi the same) The box looked well used and I wonder if it was just a box that was laying around.... It most definitely didn't have the hp3 valve that was specified for it to come with as the valve only has one gauge and has a din style connector. I am very dissatisfied but will reach out to the vendor on Monday. Hopefully they can fix this issue. 

While glancing at a couple of dealers of the " Omega 75 CuFt " dealers ( yes they all originate at the same place) I did note " Full 15-Year life* " one of the sites even had a foot note for the * - while other omitted said footnote- which suggested "delivery date will be 3-6ish months after manufacturer.

Now if you purchased a " new in hydro" tank well you received one. If the * wasnt defined ?????

I'l bet they offer some prorate.

John