• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results OKCGC Otc. 21st Field Target Match results

1698510723921.jpeg

Oklahoma City had their Field Target match on October 21st with 22 shooters attending! We set up 13 lanes for a 52 round match. I didn’t get any photos during the match. Too much going on that day, I guess. As we had a great BBQ for all the shooters and helpers.

Man, the weather was great. Not too hot and not too cold, I heard that saying when I was a boy, hmm I wonder where? Oh well. The best part was the wind was almost nonexistent that day. So, it was a trigger pull and hold over contest! And Rick Cuccio almost cleared the lanes with no misses. He missed 1, yes 1 target!! Caleb Dickerson (coming off his great match at EBR!) was right behind with his 49 and then there were 4 - 48s! Woody Lydell, Mark Welker, Thom Davies and Mike Atwell. We went to the standing lane to break the 3rd place ties. Woody did not miss any on the standing lane! I guess the Troyer was on the easy side or was it the weather, hmmmmm.

image4 (6).jpeg
image2 (9).jpeg

Out of 22 shooters showing up for this match, we had 16 in HFT, and 8 in other classes. Kinda of nice to see the diversity in FT. The two in WFTF were from out of state, Arkansas and Texas! Open PCP were Grandfather and Grandson! Hunter PCP were Father and Son! Nice.

Shawn brought his Grandson Owen to shoot with us. Thanks for coming out Owen. It’s nice to have youngsters shooting!

After the match was over and everybody put their equipment away, we all went into the club house for a nice BBQ dinner consisting of ribs, pork butt and brats! Oh, and all the other fixins.

Here is the link to the Air Gun Shoot report that Curtis does for us. Thank you!

While everyone was eating and filling their bellies, Al DiJoria was down range picking up all the targets, stakes, numbers and putting those into the buckets. After he was done he came up and ate! Thank You Al…….

I say, well I say…That’s all Folks.

…The Gang of OKCGC...
1698511584371.png

Reactions: Centercut
Podna, come on out next season! We always have a good Dinner in October!!! Oh yes and good matches during the year also!!! We even have The Three Stooges shoot with us..... :love::ROFLMAO::geek:. I will let you guys decide who's who!!!!!

View attachment 400794
I’m sure two out of three of them are wanted by the authorities somewhere..

• Wow
Reactions: rrann
Pearl and Randy, thank you for another great season with a bang up finale. I might have shot better if I wasn't thinking about eating.
Things moved along quickly during the match, so there wasn't a lot time to take photos.

tempImagen8edUw.jpg

My shooting partner, Curtis.

tempImageEFcf5K.jpg

Rick (Da Man) on his way to shooting high score. (y) And Butch taking down another metal woods creature with a gun we haven't seen before.

tempImageAjQ8SA.jpg

Shawn helping Owen get setup on the next lane.

tempImageWmuAdo.jpg

And then, taking the shot. Good shooting, Owen!

Another fun match in the books.