• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results OKCGC N50 Benchrest August 5th results

logo.png
air gunners logo ideas-041.jpg
logo.png

1691985332877.png

OKCGC had our N50 Benchrest match this past Saturday August 5th with 14 shooters getting one of the 14 benches. We had a waiting list to shoot this match and two got in to shoot it! Looks like the enthusiasm for the N50 matches is on fire here in Oklahoma. We had two shooters from Texas come up, Ben Womack and John Killen! Keith Flowers came from Ada Ok 100 miles away! Thanks you guys. Our gang was here and ready to play with the wind and have a BLAST! The days temp started and was pretty much staying the same through out the day in the 60's with the humidity hovering around the mid 60's (a little wet to say the least!!!). Winds were 10-12 mph and went all the way down to 5 mph and switching
We did a 2 gun match shooting 3 cards each. Only 2 people opted out shooting only 1 gun. Tony smith was one of them and he stayed and helped out with the match, thanks Tony! Thom Davies did not get on the list but came out and helped with the scoring, thank you so much Thom! Everyone else shot 2 guns.

For Match 1: John Sarsycki was 1st in Pellet with a score of 710. Barney A. shot a 748 to take Sportsman.

Match 2: Pellet 1st place was Keith with a 718. In Sportsman for 1st it was Michael A. with nice 747 and in Pro it was Barney A. with a 747.

I apologize for a my lack of verbiage write up information on the match. My head was buried in scoring through out the match. I will get better at this as we go along. We do appreciate you shooters for coming out and shooting the N50 benchrest. It is a really fun match and you learn a lot.
See Y'all at the next one!!

...The Gang at OKCGC...

IMG_3314.JPG
IMG_3316.JPG
IMG_3317.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG
IMG_3319.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG
IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

Last edited: