• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Results OKCGC Field Target Sept. match

1695662859019.jpeg
1695662906725.png

OKCGC had their September FT match with 15 shooters showing up. There was rain on and off all week leading up to the match. And even called for a chance of rain on Saturday match day. That did not stop shooters from coming out. Stan came all the way from Arkansas, a 5 hour trip for him!! Thank you Stan for supporting us!. Also Scott C. drove up from Texas to join us!!! We always have the Tulsa area guys coming over also!! Our local guys are here to setup prior to the match and then shooting. Its a great group.
I wanted to give everyone accolades for these shooters that come out. We always have fun with Y'all....
The match came off great with really nice weather. It was a lot cooler today and the humidity was not that terrible.
We had one each in Unlimited, WFTF, Pistol and Springer for a eclectic 4 shooters lol.

Topping the podium was Caleb and Thom that had to go to a shoot of. So a 3/4" KZ was set out to around 32 yards. It would be a 1 shot for each to determine a winner. I ask who wants to go first, no one said anything at first. The Caleb spoke up and said "I will go first". I wonder if that was a ploy of his part to try and get Thom flustered for his first shot. Caleb shot and nailed it, now its Thom's turn to take his shot, he missed. ;) I guess Caleb's thinking worked. Good shooting Kid!
So 1st and 2nd was in the books. # was a close number by Dave Cole. 4th was Rick C. Scott Cotton up from Tx. and John Wren were on each other all day. We didnt break the tie so Scott will have to came back and settle that. lol
I wound like to thank every body that showed up. It's always fun to put this match on.

Next months match we have "Vittles" for everyone. We are working on a really good BBQ. Ribs and Pork Butt, with the Fixxins. So it will be great food.
See Y'all then
...The Gang At OKCGC...

P.S. Curtis put the data in "Air Gun Shoot" Click on the link to see how you guys did on each lane.

1695662881944.png

image5 (1).jpeg
image6.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image12.jpeg
image13.jpeg
image14.jpeg
image15.jpeg
image16.jpeg
image17.jpeg
image18.jpeg
image19.jpeg
image20.jpeg

All of you Okies are welcome to cross the Red River and attend the 2023 Republic of Texas Grand Prix at the Arlington Sportsman's Club. A couple of Okies have already registered, but we have room for more and encourage you to come down for a couple of days in the great Texas Fall weather. Reach out to me if you're interested. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/its-back-rot-2023-announcement.1294426/
Jeff Cloud
817-360-0611

Reactions: rrann and drsquall