• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Results OKCGC Field Target match 5-2024

OKCGC LOGO.png

Well, the OKCGC AirHead Group had our Field Target match on Saturday the 18th. We had 19 attend with 5 others missing in action as they were shooting the Tornado Alley 22 BPCR match. We missed them for sure, but they had a blast at that match, and we are happy for them!

Back to our match. There were 4 Springers and 15 in the Hunter Class. Nice to have the Springers here, Thanks guys for coming out!

We did a 15 lane, 60 round event. Man, the wind was like not there that day! But the trees sure made for some dark lanes! Oh and we had a standing and a kneeling lanes.

Our local shooter Mr. Dickenson was at the top of the podium with 57 hits, nice Caleb! Rick Cuccio was right behind him hitting 56 taking 2nd place. 3rd was Dave Cole; Mr. Cole I should say hitting 54 of those critters! We had a new shooter, Bob Smith, who has never shot a Field Target match before. He ended up hitting 42 animals. Great match Bob! Shawn (who tied with Bob) brought Qwen his grandson nailing 28!!!! Dave’s son Adam joined us too!!! Regan Smith also a new shooter to OKC hit 41.. Thanks for coming out!

In Springer Mark Welker was top honors with a 38! Next was Steve H. with 36. Randy Smith in 3rd hitting 32 and Jon W. knocking down 24!

…The AirHead Group… @ OKCGC

1716407598519.png

image2 (10).jpeg
image7 (1).jpeg
image3 (11).jpeg
image10.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image12.jpeg
image13.jpeg
image14.jpeg
image19.jpeg
image20.jpeg
image25.jpeg
image29.jpeg

Here is the before and after photo OP of the Winners!!! ...Yes they are a Motley Crew!!!!!!!!!!
image1 (14).jpeg
Motley_Crue_cr_Dustin_Jack_Photography_LD_t1024.jpg

Could not have asked for a better day to shoot FT! You are sooo right about shooting dark targets in the shadows. If I didn’t know better I’d say Jeff Cloud set those up. Lane six where we started I could not make out the near target or shape to be able to range it and could only see the KZ. Missed the first shot but made the second shot. Adam was getting ready to shoot next and I told him the target was hard to make out. He said, “ I can see it just fine”. When I looked back at the target, the sun had popped out of the shadows and was fully illuminated. If I’d would have waited just another two minutes. Oh well..😉
For those who were unable to attend, you guys missed a well oiled match and a fun one to boot!
It was great to see new faces and hope to see them again. Adam could possibly be a regular now he understands the range marking on the wheel but that’s my fault.☹️
Hope to see everyone at the Tulsa match June 8th!

IMG_7473.jpeg
IMG_7474.jpeg
IMG_7475.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7479.jpeg
IMG_7480.jpeg
IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7482.jpeg
IMG_7484.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg
IMG_7486.jpeg
IMG_7492.jpeg