• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Results OKCGC 8/20/2022 FT match results

1661124704962.png

1661137923491.png

Well, it was a nice day and 22 shooters showed up! We had a 60 round match with an average Troyer of 30.5. We started at 8:00AM to try to keep the heat off of the shooters. Some lanes had a lot of shadows on the targets, making it a little hard but a fun way to shoot. Makes you concentrate more. Even though we have not had a lot of rain here in Oklahoma, the trees were full of leaves!! We had 4 Hunter springer/piston shooters this match!!

There were two junior shooters, that’s exciting to see! Thank you, Fathers and Grandpas, for instilling the love of shooting in them!! Thanks Bob and Christian for bringing them.

Top piston was Mark W. shooting a nice score of 51, way to shoot! Christian Foshee was 2nd with his 38, Dawson Hazzard (junior) shot a 23 for 3rd and Mike Bassett was 4th with a 12.

Hunter class was an exciting match as the top 4 were in the 50’s. Caleb Dickerson was really on it this match with his new Daystate Revere hitting 57 out of 60 to take top honors. 2nd was Mr. Mike Massie nailing 55 targets. Then for 3rd place was Dave Cole the compressor man himself (inside story) with a 53. You had to go all the way back to 6th place to get out of the 50’s. That’s with a Troyer of 30.5 and a lot of shadowed lanes to boot.

We had one WFTF that shot with us. Stan Kaloyanov traveling all the way from Arkansas on a 5 hour drive. Thank you Stan for coming out. Great to have you here in OKC.

We have a great bunch of shooters here in Oklahoma that make this event what it is, thank you all very much. Tony, Joe, Bob, John, Thom, Mike M, Don, Mike A, Butch, Pearl and Randy. If I missed anyone, forgive me.

Thanks everyone for coming out.

See you in September for our next FT match.

…The Gang at OKC…

image6.jpeg
image0 (11).jpeg
image3 (9).jpeg
image5 (1) - Copy.jpeg
image19.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image15.jpeg
image16.jpeg
image14.jpeg
image13.jpeg

And a great match it was. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this club has it goin’ on and they got it all!
Active and engaged members (Randy, Pearl and a couple of the other crew), great lanes most shaded, very few cold lines, men and womens’ indoor restrooms, cold bottled water on the range. They consistently draw over 20 shooters at each and every match, some even driving two hours to get there.
Almost forgot… ice cold watermelon. (Sorry for being a watermelon hog here. Guess I should bring my own next time😉)
A big ol’ round of applause goes out to Caleb for a spectacular finish. Rumor has it he’s getting endorsement offers from everyone from Nike to Monster. Sadly, he couldn’t stick around and sign autographs as he had to leave right after the match and fly out to do a guest appearance on “The View” and discuss scope parallax and was also scheduled for an appearance on “The Price is Right”. (If it’s all airgun stuff, he’s a sure bet!)
No shade to Caleb but Mike Massie finished a mere two shots behind Caleb’s Daystate with a BSA Buccaneer! Look the specs of that gun up and you’ll see why Mike ain’t no slouch in HFT.
It was good to see Shawn back shooting again this time with his daughter Sadie who clipped his wings by one shot. Way to go Sadie!
A couple of shameless plugs of other upcoming matches;

1. TeXtreme in the middle of nowhere Texas Labor Day weekend. Details listed in the FT tab here on the forum. $850 in AoA bucks up for grabs.

2. Next OKC club match Sept 17. My guess is, a few of the Texas crowd will be here as a pre-match warm-up to their upcoming Texas Airgun Show match the following weekend. Caleb’s book signing party, “How to be a HFT Winner” will take place in front of his tour bus during the air tank filling block. It’s sure to be an Amazon best seller.

3. Texas Air Gun Show and FT match September 24-25. This is one heck of a show! You don’t want to miss it! See Jeff’s latest posts also found on the FT tab of the forum for more details.
See ya guys soon!

And a great match it was. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this club has it goin’ on and they got it all!
Active and engaged members (Randy, Pearl and a couple of the other crew), great lanes most shaded, very few cold lines, men and womens’ indoor restrooms, cold bottled water on the range. They consistently draw over 20 shooters at each and every match, some even driving two hours to get there.
Almost forgot… ice cold watermelon. (Sorry for being a watermelon hog here. Guess I should bring my own next time😉)
A big ol’ round of applause goes out to Caleb for a spectacular finish. Rumor has it he’s getting endorsement offers from everyone from Nike to Monster. Sadly, he couldn’t stick around and sign autographs as he had to leave right after the match and fly out to do a guest appearance on “The View” and discuss scope parallax and was also scheduled for an appearance on “The Price is Right”. (If it’s all airgun stuff, he’s a sure bet!)
No shade to Caleb but Mike Massie finished a mere two shots behind Caleb’s Daystate with a BSA Buccaneer! Look the specs of that gun up and you’ll see why Mike ain’t no slouch in HFT.
It was good to see Shawn back shooting again this time with his daughter Sadie who clipped his wings by one shot. Way to go Sadie!
A couple of shameless plugs of other upcoming matches;

1. TeXtreme in the middle of nowhere Texas Labor Day weekend. Details listed in the FT tab here on the forum. $850 in AoA bucks up for grabs.

2. Next OKC club match Sept 17. My guess is, a few of the Texas crowd will be here as a pre-match warm-up to their upcoming Texas Airgun Show match the following weekend. Caleb’s book signing party, “How to be a HFT Winner” will take place in front of his tour bus during the air tank filling block. It’s sure to be an Amazon best seller.

3. Texas Air Gun Show and FT match September 24-25. This is one heck of a show! You don’t want to miss it! See Jeff’s latest posts also found on the FT tab of the forum for more details.
See ya guys soon!
😂 Dave you crack me up! Just know I will never forget where I come from and will always have free books and free tickets to all my shows.

Randy and Pearl and several others that help put on the events i can’t thank y’all enough! I truly can’t wait for our matches every month.

Reactions: davecole