OK who's not afraid to show your face?

I will lock my car while visiting though!
Well we are very nice folks, a far fry from our marauding and violent ancestors.

Me personally i am very old school, so i do not tolerate any misbehaving, at least not towards women or children or guests in "my house"
Unfortunately people have come here, that,,,, well in the areas they control, well i would not flaunt my love to America too much, these same individuals well not that tolerate towards people of a alternative mindset.

Reactions: Smitty911
We would get along very well my friend, I hold the same values as you.

Many people may THINK that I am an idiot, but I studiously avoid PROVING it through my speech or actions. I always try to interact with others courteously and respectfully, until they demonstrate that they are not worthy of such consideration. It is at that point that I can become quite unfriendly.

Reactions: Smitty911
I'll show a little ankle. From my time in the land of ice & snow.

fds.png

My wife and I needed a mug shot for a cruise we went on several weeks ago. She tired several times to get a decent picture but fail every time. She finally had to hit me to stop. I really wished I've used this picture as my pass on the ship. When you are on the ship, your profile is linked to a wriest band. When you need anything on the ship, you get scanned and the employees check your picture before a purchase or excursions. It would've been awesome to use this picture.

Untitled-115.jpg

Last edited: