• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ok who wants to tell me what my first pcp should be !!

I would say get a Marauder if you were gonna get a .25 cal, butI haven't heard good things about their .22 cals?
Had a friend who had one and it didn't group very well for him? Of course he has a Daystate and an FX 400 to compare it too?
For .22 cal, I would say step it up a notch and the best bang for the buck would be an Air Arms S500 single shot or S510 repeater.

The Gamo Coyote might be the new kid on the block with it's BSA barrel though? Time will tell!

I would say a used Air Arms . They are incredibly accurate and quiet . Easy to work on and if you check the forums you can find a nice used one for what a new Hatsan cost .. ..And have a HELL of a lot more gun !!!
Most of the guns I've owned have been second hand , AIRGUN guys tend to be very careful with their guns and you can get some nice deals used .
Don't overlook the Brococks ! A buddy has one and it'll shoot lights out and is very quiet .
Just my 2cents :)