• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ok so what pcp pistol

personally, a hatsan sortie tact if your thinking semiauto, but knowing what i know now its real hard to recommend them .. the hatsan sa actions are not well finished and smooth, neither are the triggers .. theyre durable enough and whatnot, but they cut corners on precision fitment and finish, i got one i made a project out of im finishing up now, turning out real nice but .... im talking hours of tedious work, so if that doesnt phase you its a very cool gun .. i had a lothar walther barrel made for it to cant wait to see how that shoots, and the way its designed you can actually have a carbine or rifle length barrel made up out of the left over LW barrel blank and threaded for a moderator and operate the bolt manually .. something may need to be made up to replace the actuator cup for the return spring, havent got that far lol .. so, its like that .. it works as is, i just wasnt happy enough with it to be promoting it as 'great' out of the box ..

'every' edge on 'every' part is sharp and burred including the receiver which is full of machine marks inside where the bolt assembly rides, pretty much takes hand work to smooth things out -

CIMG1952.1625533140.JPG
CIMG1953.1625533158.JPG

If you’re looking for something less cumbersome than the p-rod or hw44, the Artemis pp700 is an awesome compact, highly adjustable, powerful, and accurate pistol. Plus I get a kick out of the revolver style hammer rather than the mundane cocking lever found on most pcps. Mind you, it is a single loader which is a drawback for some but not for me. On the other hand, If you don’t mind dropping $1000 on a pcp pistol I would instead go with the Ataman AP16.