Ok guys the Fx impact .35 is a one trick pony you can't switch calibers

I've been talking to Ernest Rowe a lot this week about little things and sending him photos of my timing Linkage and transfer port and pellet prob placement and it's all good so again am happy to say FX must have made a change mid production because my .35 cal can be swapped out to a compact .25 cal just like in my photos!!

i was told it would not work for a timing issue and I had to learn what that was because it's a few things 

1 when you load your pellet does the pellet go past the opening 🕳 to other side

2 marking the pellet prob with a sharpie to see if the line of the sharpie line's up at the barrel brass port so basically when you take out your barrel and prob put the prob in the barrel brass port and make sure the 2 openings are lined up then make with pin then put back into impact if everything lines back up exactly the same? Your good. 

this was easy especially when you have the best FX guy walking you through it. The one thing I think will be a little problem is going to a .177 or even.22 because of so much power but that's a different set up anyway. If you are going from .35 to .30 and .25 you are good to go. 

but it's difficult to know which .35 inpact you will get I don't know how many they made of the 1st one I just know it's all been fixed by FX now. Am meeting up with Ernest Rowe to go shooting next week because the weather was not so good this weekend but I will let you know how it chronograph. 

1593280915_17356332645ef789930b3d70.03757277.jpeg
Had a fun day today with Keith of 68 whisky great guy and the legend him self Ernest Rowe. NY strong 🗽🇺🇸💪 we talked about airguns and ideas for a couple hours these guys are amazing. 

Any updates on this issue? My brother just recieved his .35 Impact and as of yesterday (10/2/20) Utah Airguns told him it is a 1 caliber gun. Seems like they need to read this thread!

If FX changed the length of the .35 pellet probe we all need to know when they did and what serial number the change started at! 

1592793831_11943819875ef01ae7389297.32763992.jpeg

Read whole thread and still confused.

From what was said they are compatible now.

I found out that FX has now fixed the pellet prob so you can use different calibers but the problem is if you go to 30cal it's ok but 25cal is going to be a problem because the gun has to much power. I do know you can tune it down so it will accommodate smaller calibers Ernest Rowe did a video on this I believe it's a master class or on 910 aiguns site. Hope this helps