• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Ohio Airguns gets an A+ For Pellet Shipping

I found FX branded JSB pellets at Ohio Airguns a few days ago and made an order. They arrived today very well packaged with the tins shrink wrapped together first then wrapped in two layers of big bubble wrap, placed on a nest of bubble wrap and the rest of the space was taken up by heavy packing paper. The tins arrived in perfect shape.

Placed an order with them at the end of last month and received them 8 days later via USPS and that’s with a 3-day holiday weekend in between. Pellets were packaged well and arrived without nary a scratch or dent on the outside of my tins. Even the cardboard box my slugs are packaged in is pristine. Thanks for the feedback @Heavy-Impact. I shopped with them solely on your recommendation in this post. When I spoke with the owner (I think he’s the owner, I forget his name), he told me “you wouldn’t believe what I paid to get these for you guys.” I thanked him and told him I decided to shop with them based upon a referral. Pleasant and frank man. I wish I could remember his name. I’m satisfied. Below are pics: #1 is of how my order was packaged after opening the box. #2 is a pic of how my pellets were packed (turned sideways).

88983BCF-955E-424E-AB47-CB230432FB6B.1631041298.jpeg

97909DB0-C11B-4E1F-9E13-FF4D58A2B6F7.1631041688.jpeg

Impressive - Utah didn't ship half my order and they didn't tell me either and the email said all my pellets shipped, imagine to my surprise when I opened the package. Not one apology too.

I hope you learned where not to spend your money. Took me 3 times to learn over the last few years. I kept doing it because they would be the only place that had what I needed in stock. Now I realize why, they're the last choice.

Impressive - Utah didn't ship half my order and they didn't tell me either and the email said all my pellets shipped, imagine to my surprise when I opened the package. Not one apology too.

I hope you learned where not to spend your money. Took me 3 times to learn over the last few years. I kept doing it because they would be the only place that had what I needed in stock. Now I realize why, they're the last choice.

they've gotten too big for their own good, i heard from another person is they pulled people's orders so they can use the pellets for their rocky mountain shoot. maybe that explains why at first i got tracking and then it was cancelled, and then another tracking later.