Ohh Boy! Stay tuned-

1595296791_9642447815f164c17c5d4e3.28465167.jpeg
1595296793_315097305f164c193d8958.15723810.jpeg
Just un boxed it, and it’s still warm from the manufacturing process. Stay tuned, as I will post results on both my 25 and 30 WC!

Glenn, I am holding off on my WC3 purchase right now because I too want to see where this plenum issue (for .25 and .30) goes. Will the next batch already have it installed or will the air tube just be longer? Or, if a WC3 owner wants to see those 70 and 85 fpe numbers for these two calibers, will they have to purchase and install the above plenum extension themselves? Folks on this forum have been asking this question a lot but no one has gotten any response so far.

It’s surprising that FX USA has not responded to this issue here in the forums. They are usually very responsive, but so far, crickets on this issue. I ordered a Wildcat last week, and the vendor claimed to know nothing about this. There are members here whose Wildcats have been at FX USA for months awaiting repair/modification. As I wait patiently in the queue for my rifle to ship, I’m hopeful it will come with the necessary mods installed. FX USA, we know you monitor these forums. Please speak up and inform your customers. 

So...apparently FX still hasn't got the plenum size of the Wildcat right?

Cheers,

Glenn in Texas

Don’t blame FX on this plenum I started those on my own. Started off with 1.2” length and 2.5” for guy wanting power that didn’t mind length. Depending on caliber, length of barrel and what ever mods you done you can explain 35-50fps increases if you don’t want speed tune for shot count.

Ernest 

Maybe I should’ve titled this thing Attn Wildcat MK1 & 2 owners, lol. 

Again, like mentioned above, this plenum test is on my own 25 and 30 cal in both MK2 platforms. More power and better shot count is always welcome to me, and I thought I would share my ventures in testing, sort of like how JOEKOOL has done with his own guns(my postings wont be as KOOL as JOEKOOL’s, though, lol), or how EDOSAN has done with his own Impact. 

This has nothing to do with the manufacturer of the platform, or the recent gun they just put out. 

Just like when Huma put out the power plenum, I’m just glad Ernest and Huub both took the time to put out aftermarket performance bolt on’s for this gun. I own another gun that no one make any performance parts for, not even a regulator, so I know first hand that it stinks to be stuck with a factory tune

Maybe I should’ve titled this thing Attn Wildcat MK1 & 2 owners, lol. 

Again, like mentioned above, this plenum test is on my own 25 and 30 cal in both MK2 platforms. More power and better shot count is always welcome to me, and I thought I would share my ventures in testing, sort of like how JOEKOOL has done with his own guns(my postings wont be as KOOL as JOEKOOL’s, though, lol), or how EDOSAN has done with his own Impact. 

This has nothing to do with the manufacturer of the platform, or the recent gun they just put out. 

Just like when Huma put out the power plenum, I’m just glad Ernest and Huub both took the time to put out aftermarket performance bolt on’s for this gun. I own another gun that no one make any performance parts for, not even a regulator, so I know first hand that it stinks to be stuck with a factory tune

These plenums should wake up your Wildcats (and other FX’s that they fit) quite a bit and/or just add some HP air volume. Curious to see what it can do for your .30 caliber Bigragu. Ordered a couple of the shorter plenums and one larger one. I plan on swapping out my two DL plenums for the larger 2.5 plenum by Ernest, on my WC MKIII Sniper .25. I’m overwhelmingly happy with it as is, but figure I may as well slap on the official one. If the math in my head calculates things correctly, I may be able to reach the same 68-69 fpe with Ernest’s large plenum and lower my AMP regulator 5 bar. Going for same power with even better efficiency. There will likely be a post...

Happy air-gunning, Bigragu!

Pffffff.......None of this is a big deal, been happy with my MKIII since cutting the tape on the shipping box. These plenums are only a anodized aluminum threaded piece of pipe with an o-ring that you screw on to a pellet gun. The entertainment you display over it is fascinating…

See if you feel the same way when hes got substantially more power and shot count than you. ;) You're so negative Yalel