N/A Oh Well, I got me a new Gun (Video)

After a lot of back and forth, I just got a new gun!

On this video and sharing my first impressions about the gun, and I have a lot to learn!

Hope you enjoy!
Orion
Orion, CONGRATULATIONS on acquiring a BRK Ghost! I do hope it does everything you ask of it and you snipe many iguanas with it! Now everyone with a Ghost will benefit from you getting one and designing magazines for this platform saving them money and more shots!

Yay! Congratulations Orion—it’s a great rifle. I’m interested to see what you come up with regarding your high-capacity mag for it, though I’m hoping it doesn’t look like one that makes a gun look like it has one giant testicle with a left-side / right-side bias😉😉. Yes—the cocking lever’s position can be switched and is easy to do (without having to remove the entire top rail). The Ghost is what I consider a true tactical PCP due to its extreme modularity. I like its simple yet robust design compared to its competitors, which I believe is an advantage. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Orion, CONGRATULATIONS on acquiring a BRK Ghost! I do hope it does everything you ask of it and you snipe many iguanas with it! Now everyone with a Ghost will benefit from you getting one and designing magazines for this platform saving them money and more shots!
Ranchibi my friend, thanks a lot for the message! I do hope to have a mag really soon. I can't use this gun on the field as it's. Hope all is well with you my friend

Yay! Congratulations Orion—it’s a great rifle. I’m interested to see what you come up with regarding your high-capacity mag for it, though I’m hoping it doesn’t look like one that makes a gun look like it has one giant testicle with a left-side / right-side bias😉😉. Yes—the cocking lever’s position can be switched and is easy to do (without having to remove the entire top rail). The Ghost is what I consider a true tactical PCP due to its extreme modularity. I like its simple yet robust design compared to its competitors, which I believe is an advantage. Enjoy!
Thanks buddy! The magazine seems to be a bit of a challenge because the reduced space on the gun, but I'll come up with something, now I have to scratch my own itch :)

I did the video and I was not checking almost any info or post about the gun to not get bias with any information, now that I have the gun I started reading and found that indeed can be changed.... there's something to the gun that is hard to describe, I feel like "Solid" is the best word but I think it's the build quality and well machining parts... nothing rattle... next is to see how this baby shoot!

Reactions: JoeWillie