Diana Oh Diana, oh don’t you cry 4 me, 4 you’re up against a 90 and a Patriot Webley!

Edit: Please subscribe! I need 1000!

The 52 .25 in question is the one I was shooting sub 1/2” at 72 yards with. The HW90 .25 & English Webley Patriot .25 have their work cut out for them! The rabbit head shot was with iron sights and I forget how far, I say it in the video because I had a rangefinder. That’s our old house. I think it’s over 32 & under 55. Edit: 50 yards on the button, crown to bunny. 20.14 @ 660fps

Ok guys, remember that longer video? View it in its entirety below via icloud link. 50 yards head shot iron sights!

I’m going to attempt to do something for some very good reasons and I am asking for the air gun community to truly help me. I’ve talked with some of the most successful and helpful people in the community and they are going to help but I need YOU, the people that matter most and fuel the industry.

I’m going to start a channel and shorts. Trick long range shots and stuff for airguns. Hows 200 on ballons with springers? Can’t be done? We will see!

I plan on going to interview John Bowman, the “Roy Weatherby” of airguns!

He’s not a true springer guy but a great guy with stories I can’t even relay they’re so good lol. He has the ULTIMATE one on karma for scammers. I’m not kidding scammers beware of this fellow lol.
John Thomas, AKA John in PA will most likely be my first interview. I would love to get AZ & Mr. Watts also.
My email I’ll be using for this is [email protected]
Or [email protected]
YouTube is @jimdingle7449

Last edited: