• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Oh Boy New Toy, I dogon done and doneit. Now I can do some real night hunting

43e12e0cbd2fb6687485a234ed7a820e.jpg

Well today my favorite little brown truck stopped by the house today and dropped this off.
He is supposed to stop by tomorrow and drop of the gun its going to be put on
Yotes and pigs beware

I don't have this unit Willie but have read a fair bit about them - the one piece of sage advice I would urge YOU to follow is to only use 'Kentli re-charge Batteries'.

Genuine Kentlis have an internally regulated output and it appears the X-Sight does not handle power variance (as a 'recharger' runs out of charge) very well.

No doubt there are other quality regulated 'rechargers' out there from different 'Brand' names.

Reactions: mag13
"BRS"I don't have this unit Willie but have read a fair bit about them - the one piece of sage advice I would urge YOU to follow is to only use 'Kentli re-charge Batteries'.

Genuine Kentlis have an internally regulated output and it appears the X-Sight does not handle power variance (as a 'recharger' runs out of charge) very well.

No doubt there are other quality regulated 'rechargers' out there from different 'Brand' names.
I can vouch for those Kentli's as I have been using them on a Bushnell digital NV for about a year now, on & off, on the same charge & still reading full...quality batteries.

I have had a little time to use this scope..... To be honest I don't like it, I mean its cool and all and works as advertised. The problem is that Hog Hunting is kind of like fishing, You can be there for hours and not see anything, then all of a sudden its go time.
Problem is... leave it on and hope you have battery power available or hope to be able to power up and get the shot off.
I have pretty good night vision but when I use a lighted reticle it messes with my eyes and gives me a headache.