Officially in the club +1

So I went out earlier today and tested some things and found out that I had NOT hit 100 yards👀🤦
Slightly defeated I went to get the lady from work and then home. She asked about my day. I told her. We got home, I asked if she wanted to go shoot after she ate and what not. She said yea if you want to get your 100 yards😳👀😳👀🥴
Well then! She got to doing her thing, I started filling the Lothar 🤗
In my head: all right! I'm gunna measure it exactly this time!!
AND we are gunna break in the red ryder!🤗
Got pizza boxes set up at 15 yards.
SIG box at 20 yards
1st spinner at 100 feet
2nd spinner 200 feet
Pizza pan at 300 feet...my goal.
The lady helped me measure and setup to reassure I was on my mark. Once we were standing at 100 yards, she looked back at the car and went: WOW! That is actually pretty far!👀
I nodded.
We headed back and got out the BB slingers first!
We let the BBs ffllyyy!
She did great!
She was able to hit a shotgun hull at 15 yards!!🤗(Took her 10 shots) she wanted to give up but I kept encouraging her; once she hit it: she was ecstatic!✨
Think the lady got a bit tired and she asked if I wanted to shoot(I had been guiding her mainly and plinking the with the little buck while she the ryder) I said sure🤷‍♂️
So I broke out the Lothar
She said is that the 100 yard one?
I said it's about to be🤪🤙
Loaded up a mag and started sighting in.
The lady has gotten used to spotting, so I got her a cheap pair of binoculars to help; and it did, ALOT!
She was way better at calling my shots with the binoculars 😅
Gave the spinners a little workout and then loaded up some NSA 12.5gr. slugs
7 out of 8 on the pan!🥳
And
They
ALL
went through 👁
THESE were the slugs that can punch through that pan!👀🫨🤗
So I tested some others and was hitting the pan with crosman magnums, jsb hades, rabbit magnum 2s, and benjamin 10.5gr pretty easily as well at 100 yards(not puncturing)
And awww the sounds of the different pellet types and impacts!🎊
My lady got to hear the difference between a bb/pellet/slug ricochet. Never thought of someone not knowing the difference 😅 but upon hearing them she instantly asked; was that a ricochet? I confirmed and she was astounded. Told her there are many more sounds to hear. So I put a pellet through a bottle at 50 yards. THunK. Bottle moved a little, clean pass through.
Told her; now listen, chambered a slug. THWAP! Bottle JUMPED and the label blew apart on the backside of the bottle.
I looked at her.
She was in awe staring at the bottle.🤗🤪🤙
She opened her mouth trying to think of something to say.
I quickly said, aaaand that's the difference on impact.
So I got my DOPE down pretty pat. Decided hmm🤔
Let's see of its me of if this Lothar is just wicked accurate.
So I paused, lady still looking through the binoculars at my 100 yard target, waiting for me. I smiled.
You wanna try? I asked.

Huh? Me? At 100? She said as she lowered the binoculars like a look of well hmmm...
She said; I can try?
I said; of course!
Took a bit to get her comfy and explain the markings inside of the scope( I was referencing hash marks and dots, before I explained what they were)🤦🤣
After she got that figured out.
She joined the club with me and put 3 crosman magnums and 2 NSAs into the pizza pan!
🤗🥳
Seems like we always sneak in a picture of each other(I also grabbed video this time and she don't know it yet)🫣.
Anyways! Hahaaaaa!!!!
What a blast!🎩🤙🥳🤗🎯

20230508_185001.jpg

View attachment 354830

View attachment 354831

20230508_203453.jpg

20230508_203602.jpg

20230508_203549.jpg

20230508_203529.jpg

received_142757585355297.jpeg

Last edited:
How FUN! You and your lady sure can shoot in some tough wimdy conditions! Nice pics and videos! Awesome shooting 🤗!
Thanks!! And in all honesty; for here- that wasn't much wind😅🥴
There is nothing like spending time with your best friend.

You two keep shooting in that wind & it will pay huge rewards - “Crackshot’s” but quick! A most desired skill many never achieve.

Thank you for sharing the Magic. Peace and goodwill to you both.

Radio
Thanks!🤗
That's her second time (session) ever shooting a slinger !🤪🤙
I laughed a bit when I gave her the shotgun hull challenge because the look she gave me. I'm sure I gave my dad the same look when he did it to me. *put a shotgun hull on a stick for a target.* I put 2 up so that we could see how many shots ot took us.
I shot once🥴hit the hull and it flew off the stick👀
*using the rusty old buck too
She was in disbelief.
I said: just do that🤷‍♂️🤣
She got hers(10th shot) tho!🤗

Reactions: davhowrd