Official Thread - Alkin owners - check in!

What version alkin did you purchase?

• Auto

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Manual

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Anybody know the specs on this compressor for sale? I am in the same boat and really don't need another compressor. I was shopping for a w31 and ended buying a Bauer and I'm pretty sure the Bauer will last just as long as the w31 and will out last what I will be throwing at it.

Allen
No question, your Bauer will do everything you want. It’s not meant to run a paintball field operation but you will never regret buying it.

Reactions: Healthservices
I already own an alkin w31. Im op on this thread and its pic is in the 1st post of this thread. Trying to convince some local friends to buy the smoking deal

Unfortunately don't need 2
Yep somebody needs to jump on that deal. That is a sweet price. Somebody please hurry up and buy it before I drive down from GA and pick up a second alkin.

Second? Ha!! I don't need a 2nd one either but it's tempting
I'm thinking you could alternate between each one and double lifespan? It's my excuse for a second one anyway, lol.
All jokes aside, I really hope someone that's been on the fence about buying an alkin grabs it up.

Reactions: Skydivingmiami
I'm thinking you could alternate between each one and double lifespan? It's my excuse for a second one anyway, lol.
All jokes aside, I really hope someone that's been on the fence about buying an alkin grabs it up.
I would have if he was within a couple hours of me...

I would have if he was within a couple hours of me...
Jesus, the W31 listing on the Classifieds has been renewed with the price lowered further. I'm to the point now where I'm seriously thinking about asking one of you good hearted FL members to pick it up and coordinate shipping it to me!

Somebody buy that thing already!!!

Hello all. To those that have this compressor, what is the run time/cycle on this compressor? For example the yong heng says to not run it for more that 20 minutes or so at a time. Thanks in advance.
You can run this compressor as long as you want. It doesn't have a "run time/cycle" like its smaller, less expensive counterparts. If you had ten 88 cu. ft. tanks, you could fill them all back-to-back without missing a beat.

Reactions: Skydivingmiami
Additionally, I can't remember where I read it, but I think the unit has a "maximum" run time of 10 hours.
Seem to remember seeing that as well, but like you I can't recall the source :unsure:.

Did not find mention of a maximum run time in the owner's manual that came with mine.

One of the maintenance schedules in the manual does mention that it's based on 8 hours per day run time.