• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Thread - Alkin owners - check in!

What version alkin did you purchase?

• Auto

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Manual

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
nice! which model did you get? how do you like it so far?
W31 vertical. love it
i fill some SCBA tanks i picked up and shoot all i want. running a brocock concept my wifes and a EVOL .30 for me. i have a EVOL .22 coming soon and i just picked up two more tanks.
only takes a min to fill the tanks so i think it was a VERY good investment.

Reactions: Skydivingmiami
I recently purchased the Alkin 31V in 220volt and I confirmed with them that you should let the compressor auto-shut off as the unit was designed with that feature in mind. So I confirmed the auto-shut off pressure was set at 300 bar a number of times and now I just let the compressor run until it shuts off.
Good to know for the people that purchased an auto shut off model. Mine is manual so I use my phone to keep time and shut off when pressure is at my desired pressure

Anyone else join the alkin club yet?
Put a feeler out to Alkin directly, I have a few questions for them. But I mentioned to the wife that I know what I want for Christmas and warned her about the price. She didn't say no :). So I will be joining this exclusive but welcoming club soon. And I'm not too far from Miami. I have a 50 meter backyard range in Plantation. Cheers! Rick

PS: So it's officially ordered and paid for...6 weeks wait (give or take) for the vertical W31 semi-auto (auto shut off, manual drain). 4200 delivered!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skydivingmiami
Put a feeler out to Alkin directly, I have a few questions for them. But I mentioned to the wife that I know what I want for Christmas and warned her about the price. She didn't say no :). So I will be joining this exclusive but welcoming club soon. And I'm not too far from Miami. I have a 50 meter backyard range in Plantation. Cheers! Rick

PS: So it's officially ordered and paid for...6 weeks wait (give or take) for the vertical W31 semi-auto (auto shut off, manual drain). 4200 delivered!
What a great Christmas gift.
50 meter range in backyard, awesome.

Just an update...received my W31 two weeks sooner than the 6 week quote. Got my favorite electrician to install a 220V/30amp outlet in my garage shop. Fired it up, and after installing the final purification filter it worked beautifully right away. Ferran from Alkin was awesome. Filled my 6.8l Air Venturi tank from empty to 4500psi in about 22 minutes. Enjoyed the convenience of filling my 2 pcp's (Notos and HW44) up and testing some pellets. What took me about 60 hand pumps to fill took about 10 secs from the tank. Exactly what I was expecting! Next is to dive into the high end bottle rifles. My first will probably be the Daystate Wolverine LR...may have to wait a bit prior to making another pricey purchase, though. Cheers! Rick
IMG_5237.jpg
IMG_5238.jpg
IMG_5239.jpg

Just an update...received my W31 two weeks sooner than the 6 week quote. Got my favorite electrician to install a 220V/30amp outlet in my garage shop. Fired it up, and after installing the final purification filter it worked beautifully right away. Ferran from Alkin was awesome. Filled my 6.8l Air Venturi tank from empty to 4500psi in about 22 minutes. Enjoyed the convenience of filling my 2 pcp's (Notos and HW44) up and testing some pellets. What took me about 60 hand pumps to fill took about 10 secs from the tank. Exactly what I was expecting! Next is to dive into the high end bottle rifles. My first will probably be the Daystate Wolverine LR...may have to wait a bit prior to making another pricey purchase, though. Cheers! RickView attachment 424399View attachment 424400View attachment 424401
Congrats! Your alkin setup looks great! It's nice to not have to worry about air anymore 🙃

Reactions: RCope
How did you keep from over filling your bottles?
I babysit the compressor as it's not on longer than 10 or so mins. Filling a bottle from 3k to 4500 doesn't take long. I put my phone timer on, and I bleed at 5 min intervals. Plus, the compressor has an autoreset burst disc, so if it does go over a bit, it will release air fast to not damage anything and you just shut off the compressor and close your tank. Bleed lines, etc. Happened to me once. They put some thought into the design.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I babysit the compressor as it's not on longer than 10 or so mins. Filling a bottle from 3k to 4500 doesn't take long. I put my phone timer on, and I bleed at 5 min intervals. Plus, the compressor has an autoreset burst disc, so if it does go over a bit, it will release air fast to not damage anything and you just shut off the compressor and close your tank. Bleed lines, etc. Happened to me once. They put some thought into the design.
I meant bottles not the tank. You mentioned 10 seconds to fill a bottle that installs on the gun.