• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Show Them Off Thread

just picked up my new BSA R10 MK2 in .22 (bottom rifle) threw a ffp scope on it sighted it in in three shots zeroed at 20 as it was getting dark and called it a night. waiting for a huma and 280cc bottle. I plan to either convert this into a .25 or buy another .22 and convert it to a permanent .25. goal is to have all three calibers.then focus on getting a steyr and a bigger cabinet.

Bobcat in .30 Cal. Topped with a Hawke 8-32x56 SF scope.

Bobcat in .25 cal. Topped with a Hawke 6.5-20x42 Sidewinder 30 scope.

FX Royale 400 in .22 cal. Topped with a Hawke 4.5-14x42 Sidewinder 30 scope.

Stoeger X50 .22,
RWS Model 48 Diana .22
Hatsan Model 95 .25
Air Arms TX 200 .177
Gamo Bull Whisper Extreme .22
Benjamin Trail NP .22
Air Force Talon SS .177
Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro .177
Gamo Whisper Fusion Elite .177
Gamo Whisper .177

Ok, Hawken54, here is a FT for your drool consideration - my BumbleBee

It started life as a Steyr LG 100 before it ran into Allen Zasadny. He asked me "What do you want done with it?" My answer was "build it like it's the next gun you or your kids are going to take to Nationals". What do you get when you say that?

New valve, v-spring, modified hammer, rebuilt and modified regulator set at 125 bar, 16.5 barrel with fresh crown, trigger set to 2.5, custom moderator w/ bead blasting and satin finish, quick fill bottle modification and bottle offset, special ZM adapter, breech bolt probe index set to ZM specs, drill rod pressed, ramp ported, breech ported, chassis cut off with index window for power adjustment, rear stock double screw reinforcement, free floated barrel, bore chassis A frame to ZM specs, barrel angle set and steel bedded, custom forend knee unit with stabilizer weight, inlet plate, rotating knee pad, fully adjustable rear thigh post fitted with adjustable post rod with three rods, adjustable rear butt pos wiith new rod set, and a pistol grip cant wedge.

Scope is Nikko Sterling Diamond 10-50x60 with 6" Gaska hatchet sidewheel, Rowan oversize elevation knob and Rowan indicator, Mac-1 5" sunshade, Butler Creek front cover, SportsMatch adjustable in every way 1 1/2" 30mm rings.

There is a bit of a writeup here: http://www.pilkguns.com/steyrzmlg100ft.shtml