• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Holiday Gift / Present Thread 2018

I bought myself a tuned Kral Mega Marine .25 from Troy for my Christmas present, wife said no problem since she had no idea what to get me although Santa did leave me a 440 ChanelLock wrench and a new self contained oil pan.

1545953068_20018172845c255f2c7476f2.53162597_E9495549-E8CC-46AD-BCC4-3714833062CA.jpeg

Oh man you guys with your Wildcats. I envy you.

Mine came in threes this year.

I bought a Gamo Urban the first week of December just out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised. Then a few days before Christmas a friend offered to sell me his .177 FX Logun Solo, and I couldn't pass that up. Then I get home Christmas eve night and found out I had won a cool Sig Sauer MPX in a Facebook drawing via Shooter1721 and Airgun Depot.

Gotta decide on more glass now? I knew I shouldn't have sold all my spares? LOL

my Xmas present was from me to me , I purchased a used Zbroia Kozak (that I am calling #2) from Bigtin Boat, it is the longer barrel/longer air tube , it is very accurate just like my 1st one (I had # 1 hydro dipped in Gator, the shorter version , I tried to post pics, but can not , haven't been able to since last winter, oh yea , they are both 22 cal...