Official FX STX Barrel Liner Twist Rates

Hi,

I have a question regarding my new STX Slug Liner A FX 7,62mm 600mm. I've been trying to find out what the twistrate was for my slugliner and was happy to come across the list. But the liner I was looking for is not on the list. The pelletliner 7,62mm is the last one on the list, Could you please help me with the twistrate of the STX Slug Liner A FX 600mm caliber 7,62mm?

Greetings from Marcus

Paul, 

Stoti posted this back in October:

Screenshot_2021-01-20-19-58-44.1611190789.png

I really don't think there is an official barrel liner twist rate chart that is correct. Depends on who or where you get the data. There are so many obsolete versions, well maybe not obsolete, just called something different, maybe, that still need to be kept on the list with the correct identifying notes, like the original Slug Liner A that I have in 25cal 700mm. Maybe it's referred to as something else now. Just learned in the last couple of days that the 1:26" "Standard Superior" may not be according to one of the dealers. This is the one announced by FX USA that is supposed to be developed for the new Hybrid 30's and the 44.75 pellets. According to the dealers the "New" 1:22.5" 30cal 700mm is now the new Superior that is the one for the 30cal Hybrids and 44.75gr pellets. Also found out the "New" 30cal Heavy is actually a 1:18" according to the same dealer. Crazy! Hopefully FX will distribute a new correct "New Official" chart with all the correct data including the past versions and what they were called at the time. It would be a great help not only to the consumers but the dealers as well. I think they stay as confused and aggravated as the public. 

Jking

That's a different list yet again, I was just recently looking for the new 30cal 700mm 1:26" that was supposed to be called the Standard Superior that shot the Hybrids and Pellets but after ordering and getting what I thought was going to be this liner turned out to be the 1:22.5" twist which Utah Air said is the new Superior and that the Superior Heavy, same cal, same length is a 1:18" twist so who knows? 

Maybe FX USA will chime in for clarification. Please... 

Jking

Hi Ferdinand,

Your English is just great! Probably better then mine, and I grew up in the USA. I think you answered your own question. The 1:16 is the answer just type "16" in the box. Also the liner is a right twist. It is a pretty rare bird when left is the direction for a barrel. Right twist is pretty much the norm. I have only seen the twist rate listed on a couple barrels I have come across. This is most times listed in the manufactures spec sheet. If you are talking about storing other liners and the take them back out? Then you will need to label them somehow. I label with blue painters tape. Cheap to buy, a marker, info and when done needed, easy off without damage whatever it is on.

Now if you're asking how to navigate Strelok go ahead and send me a PM, and I will do my best to walk you through. Time zones will slow us down, but we will get there. I hope I helped even a little bit.

Eamon.
Dear Eamon could i send you a pm to help me too mate? id really appreciate that!