• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official EBR Thread. Add your content HERE!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Upload your pictures, videos, and experience in this thread.

Speed Finals Pro class Champion

Speed Finals Open class Champion

100y Champion - Jeffrey Hernandez

Extreme Field Target Champion - John Tafoya

Extreme FT Grand Prix Champion, 2nd place EBR EFT, 2nd place Speed Silo Open class, 6th place 100y - John Bagakis

One Gun Challenge Champion, 50y Champion, 2nd place 100y, 3rd place EFT - Nikolay Boldov

Last edited by a moderator:
75 yard 1st card results.
8D31CECC-28BD-4367-99E9-17413C0EFA78.jpeg
336C7F6E-9E36-48E3-8DF0-A8DB399F7804.jpeg

Reactions: Ghostranger169
IMG_20221008_174919499.jpg

Some last cell phone photos before tomorrow's final. I currently have more than 200 gigabytes of photos and videos but those will take a bit to edit and upload so so far these are just the cell phone pics. The evening guest speaker Cody Lundin gave a very informative speech about the practical ways to be self-reliant, survival tips, and how airguns can be a useful tool for hunting in survival scenarios! The event has been absolutely spectacular with a very diverse group of Airgunners, providing a lot of great competition. I think the highlight so far for me personally was the big bore Event, the Evol HPS prototype and American Air Arms Team, and of course the presence of the Daystate Team on site. I can't thank the sponsors enough for helping put together this phenomenal event, and all of my friends have had such a great time. After the event wrapped up this evening a few friends and I had a very quiet scorpion hunt, and after a long passage of time we found this specimen here:

IMG_20221008_233757181_HDR.jpg

The main event is still tomorrow, so anyone wanting to stop by and spectate should absolutely do so! I'll upload more cell phone photos tomorrow, and over the next weeks the serious photos and videos will be released after I get back to Florida and decompress. Catch you manana!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ghostranger169