Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.49.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.49.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.49.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.49.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.49.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.50.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.50.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 9.50.45 AM.png

@Bigragu Congratulations on placing second!! Those changes you made to your shooting regimen seemed to have paid dividends. I see that @zx10wall was a top 5 shooter in multiple categories. I noticed that the Hodges got the the AAA Evol on the board in the one gun competition. What is the “One Gun Challenge” anyhow?

The big bore classes a had a nice variety of guns: AAA Slayer, Western Bushbuck, Western Rattler, Benjamin Bulldog modified by Pitbull Airguns Veradium Air and an Airforce Texan. Anyone have photos of the Scott Hull Special?

Last edited:
What a great event and a ton of fun! I never ever shot a Big Bore till the event. Man was that a blast literally! There was a slight miss print on the gun I shot to take 3rd. It was a Veradium Air .357 Bulldog. Man was it a shooter! My Teammate @zx10wall let me shoot it and had it dialed in. So much so I hit the bell at 405 yards twice in a row! Veradium Air has some awesome mods and products coming for the Benjamin Bulldog to take it to a whole new level! So excited to see it all come together.

@Bigragu Congratulations on placing second!! Those changes you made to your shooting regimen seemed to have paid dividends. I see that @zx10wall was a top 5 shooter in multiple categories. I noticed that the Hodges got the the AAA Evol on the board in the one gun competition. What is the “One Gun Challenge” anyhow?

The big bore classes a had a nice variety of guns: AAA Slayer, Western Bushbuck, Western Rattler, Benjamin Bulldog modified by Pitbull Airguns and an Airforce Texan. Anyone have photos of the Scott Hull Special?
Derrick did awesome. You will see my post below that the slight miss print that has been updated on the website itself. That the Bulldog was tuned by Veradium Air. Just want to make sure they get all the credit due to them for getting that Bulldog so dialed in.

Derrick did awesome. You will see my post below that the slight miss print that has been updated on the website itself. That the Bulldog was tuned by Veradium Air. Just want to make sure they get all the credit due to them for getting that Bulldog so dialed in.
@okieairgunner I was wondering why there was no Veradium Air modded Bulldogs in the competition. Thank you for the correction.

I also noticed that someone made a showing with a Skou Epoch. Anyone know what modifications were made to that gun for this competition? Good to see someone is still making progress with those guns. I still see a lot of Daystates and FX guns listed. It seems that the Brocock Ghost made a good showing as well. I was really surprised that I didn’t see an FX Panthera place. Were there many used at EBR this year?

I'd like to give a big BZ to our Team Centercut shooter Caleb Dickenson @okieairgunner ! I am pretty sure this was the BEST OVERALL EBR PERFRORMANCE SINCE EBR began. First in Pro Speed Silo, First in Extreme Field Target, third in Big Bore, made 100Y Pro finals, 2nd in EFT GP National ranking.
An interesting fact is that he used the same gun (Daystate Red Wolf) for all events except Big Bore. Plus, for 50Y BR all he did was change the gun from .25 to .22 for that event (he shot it at .25 caliber for the other events like 75/100Y BR, Speed Silo and Extreme Field Target).
Caleb has only been shooting competitively for about 1-1/2 years and will only get better over the next couple of seasons.
We call him Stache on the Team for obvious reasons.
Well done, Caleb, we'll see you on the podium frequently in the future!!!

TC logo 3-16-23.jpg

Last edited:
What a great event and a ton of fun! I never ever shot a Big Bore till the event. Man was that a blast literally! There was a slight miss print on the gun I shot to take 3rd. It was a Veradium Air .357 Bulldog. Man was it a shooter! My Teammate @zx10wall let me shoot it and had it dialed in. So much so I hit the bell at 405 yards twice in a row! Veradium Air has some awesome mods and products coming for the Benjamin Bulldog to take it to a whole new level! So excited to see it all come together.
@okieairgunner Soooo you were just gonna be all humble and stuff and not let us know that you placed? Lol. Congrats man. I didn’t know your name until this thread. Yea, @bthurman has some very appealing modifications in the works for the Bulldog. It seems that each year he’s working on something new. I think it’s dope to read about someone stretching the range of his modified Bulldog dubbed the “Taurus” out beyond 300 yards. Brian’s been doing it for a while, now it’s on record! That’s awesome!!

I also noticed that someone made a showing with a Skou Epoch. Anyone know what modifications were made to that gun for this competition? Good to see someone is still making progress with those guns. I still see a lot of Daystates and FX guns listed. It seems that the Brocock Ghost made a good showing as well. I was really surprised that I didn’t see an FX Panthera place. Were there many used at EBR this year?
The Skout that was used is a stock gun from Skout using their .30 long barrel and the accessories they sell for the gun (Arca Rail, Tripod, rearrest, and weight) shooting JSB 44,75GR Pellets

I'd like to give a big BZ to our Team Centercut shooter Caleb Dickenson @okieairgunner ! I am pretty sure this was the BEST OVERALL EBR PERFRORMANCE SINCE EBR began. First in Pro Speed Silo, First in Extreme Field Target, third in Big Bore, made 100Y Pro finals, 2nd in EFT GP National ranking.
An interesting fact is that he used the same gun (Daystate Red Wolf) for all events except Big Bore. Plus, for 50Y BR all he did was change the gun from .25 to .22 for that event (he shot it at .25 caliber for the other events like 75/100Y BR, Speed Silo and Extreme Field Target).
Caleb has only been shooting competitively for about 1-1/2 years and will only get better over the next couple of seasons.
We call him Stache on the Team for obvious reasons.
Well done, Caleb, we'll see you on the podium frequently in the future!!!

View attachment 395839
We would like to echo that! Caleb did a great job at EBR even if he beat speed Silhouette favorite Tom Adams who previously won this match 3 years in a row! here is Caleb going at it: Camera is Ian Jones and editing Max Haynes. :)