• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Black Friday 2023 Deals!

Optics Planet, through Thursday 11/23 at midnight Central Time.

1700678168543.png

Accu-Tac (bipods) Sale - 30% off use BFCM30.

Brownell's Black Friday Sale 15% off site wide use coupon code BF15

I see a $499.99 Lab Radar chronograph there.

Primary Arms Black Friday Sale (various discounts available)

Last edited:
Reactions: Billions
13% [...] almost seems like an insult to call that a Black Friday “sale.” [...] I’m looking for 20% - 50% or better. Sales since COVID seemed to have gone down the toilet.

Yeah, Dave.... —
sales have gone down the toilet....
➠ Now that's what everybody has been trying to tell me about the smell I have on me....

➠ I've been down there looking for the 50% sales.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Matthias

Tract Toric UHD 30mm 4-20x50mm FFP MRAD $994 on sale until 11/27/2023

Tried to buy some spare parts (small, light boxes) from the Edgun Spain shop tonight. The deals were good, but then I saw the shipping charge: $151 ! Doubled the price of my order. So I mailed them to ask if that's an error. Shipping Spain to Canada for a small box should be closer to $20-$40.
That doesn’t sound right, I was using this link https://www.edgun.shop/ and it’s $19 shipping for the spare parts box but I’m in the US

I was looking for a thread like this for today's/tomorrow's "real" sales, but seems it's been here for a month 😂

Thanks for the posts everyone.

Tried to buy some spare parts (small, light boxes) from the Edgun Spain shop tonight. The deals were good, but then I saw the shipping charge: $151 ! Doubled the price of my order. So I mailed them to ask if that's an error. Shipping Spain to Canada for a small box should be closer to $20-$40.

And I ordered a few accessories shipping is free I believe, when spending over $200, but yeah to the U.S. it's only $19 and recently I had an order that was made on a Saturday and arrived Wednesday. Not bad.

Last edited: