• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Black Friday 2023 Deals!

This is the third thread I’ve seen like this. I’m trying to at least keep the threads linked so members don’t miss any deals.

Reactions: Stubbers
Field Supply has a variety of air guns on sale, like a Walther Reign for $400, as well as refurbished models, like a Benji Bulldog for $623, (don't know if those are good prices or not). They also sell pellets, including H&N and Apolo. Last time I ordered, I got free shipping on the pellets. They're a Hatsan dealer, so lots of those guns.

https://www.fieldsupply.com/air-gun-closeouts-uc-20231028sabns.html

@woogie_man Dunno anything about this model. Looks like Daystate either rebranded or partnered with Coltri on one of the MCH model compressors. May wanna do a little research on this one. https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/compressors/daystate-4500-psi-compressor-110v-super-leggero/

@Humdinger probably knows exactly what this compressor is. It may be a gem or complete crap.
I'd give it a thumbs down for the price of $1999. No Coltri support, just AoA. It has no moisture tower and half the fill rate of a Coltri MCH-6 which has a moisture filter tower and fills twice as fast with factory support. I previously owned an LC-110 which is nearly identical and cost the same amount. It died after less than 20 hours runtime and would cost $300 for two way shipping plus $600 for AoA repair estimate. This model is pushed too hard for what it produces and is overpriced compared to an MCH-6. Spend the extra $500 and get an MCH-6.

Not sure why Utah Air didn’t post their Black Friday deals. Around 10% off a bunch of stuff.

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it - 10% - 13% is not a good sale. I don’t even consider that a sale, it’s pretty much the same discount you get as a courtesy when one of the employees in the shipping department messes up your order. Optics Planet and Pyramid Air throw those numbers and coupon codes around for every little holiday, St. Patrick’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Labor Day, etc. It almost seems like an insult to call that a Black Friday “sale.” For Black Friday and Christmas I’m looking for 20% - 50% or better. Sales since COVID seemed to have gone down the toilet. Let’s see how the sales start looking on Friday.

Last edited: