• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official Black Friday 2023 Deals!

Last edited:
I'm done. I gotta unfollow this thread before I start getting greedy, but before I do here are a couple of deals I strongly considered:

Taipan Vet Long (used) @ SPAW $1199.99 https://spaweapons.com/collections/pre-owned/products/25-taipan-veteran-long

Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ50 LRF (in-store Demo model) @ EuroOptic $3299.99 https://www.eurooptic.com/Like-New-Pulsar-Thermion-2-LRF-XQ50-Pro-Thermal-Riflescope-PL76555.aspx
That Taipan Veteran long is real tempting. Seems like a pretty fair deal.
Wow the winter camo wildcat (already sold) impressed me too.
Ah well, can't have everything. Where would I keep it all?

Not sure if I am too late but the Huben Spain dealer (Wolfiek group) has the synthetic .25cal Huben K1 for $1292, not bad at all, the .22s sold out

And Edgun spain (Wolfiek group) has a lot of deals too on accessories (whole store really) If anyone was planning to buy a 9mm with the 470cc bottle and reflex Behemoth setup which is normally $3k even at most sites is $2.8k instead... But mainly good deals on accessories. Raptor regulators sold out.

They say some of these deals will be over by tomorrow, but there will be other ones over the weekend.

shootingtarget7.com (Vet owned and operated!) has some good discounts on their steel targets. Some of their gongs & hangers are 70% off. If you spend $50 you get a free 8 gong AR500 steel gong set (four 1" and four 2" gongs).

This 3/16th" AR400 steel hanging gong gallery is pretty sweet deal for $50 especially considering you also get those 8 gongs for free. Shipping is free if you order over $100. These targets (rated for 300 fpe @ 3/16th) should last a lifetime if you're shooting with the typical < 150 fpe PCP.

I ordered about $650 worth of targets and hangers for about $145.

Last edited:
The only worthwhile Black Friday deal I found. Happy early Christmas to me!!
IMG_3913.jpeg

IMG_3914.jpeg

In the words of the famous late-20th-century American poet Tupac Shakur, “I see death around the corner…”

for many critters and varmints that is.

Reactions: Nealgl1985