Offhand hw44 young rat

This little bugger has been coming outside in broad daylight lately. Watching some UFC outside and saw it and grabbed the pistol. 5 mins later it comes prancing along the grass, only 20 feet away or so but it's my first offhand pistol kill I think.

20220806_180620.jpg

Nice! It figured you were distracted... Looks like your "ear-holed" it. Good shooting Glem.
Thanks Luis! Wasn't a far shot but sure was satisfying.

Glem! Heck of a shot with your HW44 pisola especially offhand! Nice pic....guess it wanted to catch some of the UFC but caught lead instead....
Haha sure enough Randall, thank you.

Nice shooting. How do you like the pistol? 177 or 22?

Really love it, feels great in the hand and beautiful trigger. It's .22.

Excellent shot offhand with a pistol, nose to butt 3"?.

Yeah I'd put it around 3 inches, too young to know better than to be out in daylight.

Poor little rascal. He just wanted to join you watching the fights. Instead he got a TKO!! Nice shooting.

Thanks Jimmy, yeah straight-up KO haha.

Was watching the fights too! I train at serra bjj, and my buddies include matt serra, aljamaine Sterling, al Iaquinta, Chris wideman, et al....

Great shooting!!

That's wicked Glen! I'm a big fan of all but Aljo, although he put a hell of a performance on the second fight with Petr.

I've been an MMA fan for a long time it's really the only sport I watch. Some bangers last night no doubt.