• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
delete if not allowed, i just wanted to share this painting i made today and it is also a wallpaper, so if anyone likes it he can put it as a desktop background! 

Mod edit: Off Topic forum closed. Topic locked.

art.1617575030.png

p.s i couldn't find the off topic forum is it gone?

Open a Facebook account to post whatever you like whenever you like over there to share it with the whole world you may get a lot who may be interested in what you post there and ask to be your friend and/or get sexy exhibitionists who like to show off. Mine isn't airgun related at all just a bunch of videos I find interesting and worth sharing with everyone. Started to post there after OFF TOPICS got nixed. Doesn't matter can't hide from Google or from being tracked anyway nowdays. Just post what you like but a warning a lot may want to talk stories with you there which I usually don't and just ignore messages and only add videos.

It’s really incredible what technology does, a place out of the imagination coming into reality. I don’t even know how to ask how you do that! Is it really all one’s and two’s? Computers are amazing (understatement of the year) lol. Thanks for sharing your awesome work. I really miss the off topic where you could see excellent pictures of awesome meals, and get a view into other peoples lives. 

Status
Not open for further replies.