• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OFF TOPIC section gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? Where did the Off Topic section go? I'm trying to kill some time and figured I would mosey on in there but couldn't find it.

Screenshot_20210112-125656_Chrome.1610420388.jpg

It was temporarily disabled but it looks like they've taken it away altogether. I'd never been over there until a couple of days ago. Browsed a couple of topics and, based on how silly it got in there, I can't say that I blame Michael for removing it right now given how everything is. Bring in back in Q3/Q4 2021 when the dust settles.

Check yer PM

How about a “ other hobbies” section? I liked talking firearms and cars and stuff there. Politics seems to be ruining alot lately....sucks.

👍 like that idea , will miss the knife & fabrication stuff along with cars & trucks . Also looks like a few of the players are not posting on other topics , they may have gone down with the ship .

+1 ^^^

This may be a public forum, but it is privately owned and definitely not funded by those that started the inflammatory topics. Your 1st amendment rights do not exist here and it has nothing to do with Big Tech. Michael is one guy, not big tech. Some of you guys really make me laugh. 

You want to go where the hate appears to not be censored, head on over to GTA and look at the signatures that some people have up regarding politics, vaccines and conspiracy theories. I am happy to have a place here to just discuss airguns.

Thank you for your efforts to keep AGN friendly Michael.

+1 ^^^

This may be a public forum, but it is privately owned and definitely not funded by those that started the inflammatory topics. Your 1st amendment rights do not exist here and it has nothing to do with Big Tech. Michael is one guy, not big tech. Some of you guys really make me laugh. 

You want to go where the hate appears to not be censored, head on over to GTA and look at the signatures that some people have up regarding politics, vaccines and conspiracy theories. I am happy to have a place here to just discuss airguns.

Thank you for your efforts to keep AGN friendly Michael.

!00% agree!

This is an Airgun forum, made up of people who have a shared interest in airguns and associated stuff. We do not all have the same views on everything else, and certainly not the same political views. There are other places to share those other interests, especially if one is willing to do so in a reasonable, non-incendiary way. It is a pity that apparently some people couldn’t manage to be civil on the Off-Topics forum, leading to a loss for us all. Blaming Michael for doing what he can to keep this place a reasonable, friendly and civil location to discuss all things related to airguns is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.