• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Of all of the Theoben rifles

First off all the theoben rifles be break barrel or under lever are gas ram! No springers....

And about the only way to find one is search, search and search some more!!!

Here in the states they don't come up for sale very often and most of the time the asking price is over the top....can find a bunch for sale in the UK but most sites won't ship to the US! 

Good luck in your venture!

James from Michigan 

Considering ALL the shooting platforms I've ever had, the Theoben SLR 98 was/ is my favourite of all time! I was fortunate to own three of these great guns two in .22 and one was a .177 carbine. From 2010 to 2017 I shot little else, I would say I sent more lead down range with them than all other guns I ever owned combined. Nerve issues (not related to cocking) in my left arm and a plate in my neck is one reason I sold them for PCP's, also it was just time to "share" them with others, it wasn't difficult to find them good homes! I could have "wall papered" my house with all the one hole groups I shot with them! Before I sold them I took them to Mr. Martin Rutherford for a visual check over and a history lesson about them, he assembled most of them. I never though they were over priced and still think they are the most "stunning" in appearance.
1582038080_5917345135e4bfc402bc8b0.23171377_0221181019.jpg

Reactions: 808spitdr
SLR Self Loading Rifle, has a 7 shot magazine that top loads into the rifle and loads a pellet each time the rifle is cocked. They make 15-18fpe pending caliber and pellet. There are 2 SLR's pictures a carbine with sporter stock and thumbhole stock with full/rifle length and both are .22, the magazines are in the picture below, bottom center. A single shot tray was also available.

1582071061_16677393425e4c7d15ebd034.00374300_339 SLR98 TH & Sporter carbine 1.JPG