• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Number stickers for sidewheels

No offense taken. Legitimate question. It’s a tape with numbers on it, not individual number stickers. The how to is posted here https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/parallax-wheel-tape-create-your-own.1298107/
I understand now. That’s pretty cool. I may try it but not tech savvy. It’s like giving a monkey a gun. I really just want some number stickers. To me it’s simple. I mark my scope wheel, let’s say 30 yards, I put a ”30” sticker there on my wheel.

I will be setting up another scope and new side wheel soon. I have a label maker I bought for this very purpose somewhere in my house but am tired of looking for it. I have been surfing the www for number stickers. Everything looks a little too big. Is there something out there you guys are using?

Airguns of Arizona sell a set of side wheel and elevation knob adhesive numbers that are made by Rowen Engineering. The cost is about ten dollars. I have used them for several years on my Hawke Optics side wheels. They stick well and can be repositioned if you do it carefully.

I've used these as well. They do stick well, but do benefit from a coating of clear nail polish after placement. My magnetic wheel is handled a lot and some stickers are not as straight as they once were.

Last but not least / buy a soft self sticking measuring tape, trim it stick it and use inches or mm or whatever you want for your dope chart like these on Amazon
16 Pcs Self Adhesive Measuring Tape Metric Tape Measure Sticky Measurement Tape Double Scale Sewing Tape Measure Peel and Stick Ruler...

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticalDragon
Last but not least / buy a soft self sticking measuring tape, trim it stick it and use inches or mm or whatever you want for your dope chart like these on Amazon
16 Pcs Self Adhesive Measuring Tape Metric Tape Measure Sticky Measurement Tape Double Scale Sewing Tape Measure Peel and Stick Ruler...
That’s what I wound up doing but used this metallic tape: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GHISVU?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details I did buy another label maker and printed off numbers for yards and stuck them on the tape but in theory did not have too.

Joe garland makes the best !! Nautilus or coma wheels are great!
Im planning on calling him today to get a couple wheels on order. I'm just trying to decide which to get. I like the balanced look of the crescent but also like the looks of the nautilus. I'm trying to weigh pros and cons of either. Decisions decisions.

Im planning on calling him today to get a couple wheels on order. I'm just trying to decide which to get. I like the balanced look of the crescent but also like the looks of the nautilus. I'm trying to weigh pros and cons of either. Decisions decisions.
I decided to go with the largest one and forget looks, to get the most amount of room for the dreaded distances over 40 yards.

JD's wheels are what I have, his workmanship and attention to detail is top notch.
I've had the crescent wheels and just switched to the crescent moon one. Going from second to third generation. Not installed yet as we need some serious quiet time on the range the new wheels.

I am not sure that there is a market for used scope wheels, but I must have at least six of various designs that I am no longer using.