• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Number stickers for sidewheels

I just ordered my first wheel from JD. Magnetic is the way to go. I ordered mine on a Saturday and had it a few days later. He said he makes them on Sunday so order before Sunday.
Ill be ordering tuesday. Hes on a job away from home. His voicemail is screwed up currently. He plans on getting it sorted when he gets home. I emailed him and he called back quickly. Hes a great guy. an hour or two later and him giving alot of great advice the call was over. I took about a page of notes and advice from him.

Reactions: cavedweller
Ill be ordering tuesday. Hes on a job away from home. His voicemail is screwed up currently. He plans on getting it sorted when he gets home. I emailed him and he called back quickly. Hes a great guy. an hour or two later and him giving alot of great advice the call was over. I took about a page of notes and advice from him.
Joe is a great guy and will tell you all he knows about FT. He loves to shoot it and wants more people to get involved. He has helped me tremendously.