• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Nugria is a great seller and great person to deal with!

Simonjello

Jul 6, 2021
SoCal, United States
I have been on a hunt for magazines for my Taipan Mutant (.22 caliber) for quite some time now. These magazines are no longer in production, and the OEM magazines seem to have disappeared off the face of this planet! Anywho, in comes Nugria... Equipped with a 3D printer and the skills to use it, Keith was able to replicate the OEM magazine to the T and provide some much needed backup magazines for my Taipan Mutant. He was fantastic to communicate with, and sent the magazines quickly. He was so kind that he asked for payment after I had received the magazines, giving my time to test and show signs of satisfaction before sending payment.

Here was the review I had for the magazines in case anyway is interested:

"I received the 3D printed magazines earlier today, and have had a little bit of time to give them a test run:

Like you said, they all required a tiny bit of sanding down, but beyond that it was plug and play.

Review: So far, I've had the time to cycle through the 3 magazines you've sent, and had a very short shooting session with one. My thoughts are:

1. Initial loading of magazine: The pellets all fit perfectly, however, I believe that due to the material, it requires a bit more force on the cocking lever to load in the first pellet. I believe that it's due to the bolt loader finding it's correct position through the magazine (and due to the plastic material, it doesnt slide as easily in place and you end up having to (what feels like) force it into place. It almost feels like you are forcing the pellet slot to be bigger using the bolt loader.

2. Cycling: Once the initial pellet slot found, the loading is pretty flawless. The magazines can slip up if the cocking lever is not fully cycled through, but that to me is a non-issue.

3. Shooting: so far so good. I havent had any issues with accuracy or the actual loading of pellets. Besides maybe the first pellet loaded, the cycling and loading seems to be on par with the OEM magazine.

I think I already thank you for putting your efforts towards this, but I really do want to thank you again. With these Taipan Mutant magazines no longer available for purchase, your offering is a godsend and I feel safe knowing that I have these in my "back pocket" per se if I lose or my break my OEM magazine."