• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Nubie Question

This is the "Why For" of forums. You have issues, wants or desires with your air guns, you present them to the forum members and hopefully get the answers you require.

Ask away and as a community we will try and help.
I didn't necessarily want to air my dirty laundry ;) And it's a long story.

New to PCP. Looking for some backyard target shooting, but wanted it to be whisper quiet. So I purchased a moderator, but I started getting some pellet clipping, which is really affecting my groupings. I have no idea where the round is going. The vendor I purchased it from stated that a new barrel shroud and band should solve the problem.

They also recommended a Huma regulator (which I ordered) and a matched parts kit. The total is now more than the marauder originally. It seemed fishy when they wanted me to send a money order versus use the protection of paypal. I just didn't feel comfortable and they ultimately stated they weren't going to work with me.

Long story short, I need some local tuning services. Is there any way you can help or recommend someone in the Sacramento Valley?

Last edited: