NSA Sale 12% OFF | Entire Site | Celebrating New Granddaughter

We are celebrating my first granddaughter - Skylar. She was due on June 12 and is why we are celebrating with a 12% off sale. This is for any ammo on our site and you use discount code: Skylar. We have at the top of our page too if you forget and sale is good through June 30th.

Skylar was born on June 6th at 7 pounds even. Super excited for my first son and his wife for having such a perfect and healthy baby.

IMG_2718.jpg

We are celebrating my first granddaughter - Skylar. She was due on June 12 and is why we are celebrating with a 12% off sale. This is for any ammo on our site and you use discount code: Skylar. We have at the top of our page too if you forget and sale is good through June 30th.

Skylar was born on June 6th at 7 pounds even. Super excited for my first son and his wife for having such a perfect and healthy baby.

View attachment 363244
What a beautiful face… congratulations grandpa…

View attachment 363244
Congrats and thank you sir! Your slugs are truly exceptional. Only slugs I use. 🫡

Reactions: qball

View attachment 363244
Too bad for all of us she wasn't born on June 30th! Congrats on the new angel.

Reactions: lsi45 and Dairyboy