NSA Question | New box or Old???

The boxes seem okay to me too, i have had a few sent to me from Krale.

I also think the regular pellet tins are fine, but if you add some external padding it would not harm i am sure.

My airgun shop apparently always taken extra care shipping pellets VS orders i have gotten from other places that are just X amount of tins in a stack wrapped in a little bubble warp with 2 or max 3 layers.

But my guy seem to care a lot for pellet orders arriving in the best shape possible.

This shipment i was too fast so for the pictures i had already unwrapped the 2-3 layer of bubble wrap on the FX carbon fiber bottle, i think there is people shipping stuff and then there are other people shipping stuff.

I am hard pressed to ask for better shipping by my guy, of course this is the one time i have gotten something sent VS doing the 1.5 hour drive to pickup, but i hear this is the norm there.

transport.1645058728.jpg

transport2.1645058941.jpg

transport3.1645058950.jpg

As i understand it he have ordered some NSA slugs too, wonder how he will ship those.

IMO the #1 thing is to make sure your shipping guys have the tools, and know how to use them,,,, they are the first line representing your brand, as their work is the first thing customers see.

It have given me so much respect, that i am saving these foam thingies, and i will bring them with me next time i make the drive to the shop so they can be used again.

And the next time i go to the shop is, tomorrow,,, or so i would like, but i an chomping at the bit to go pickup my new rifle,,,,, and some more ammo, and maybe a little extra something - something as i have been a good boy lately so i deserve it.

Respect for the right reasons go a long way.