NSA | New 25 Cal Slug offerings

We have made a new 25 cal slug in two weights at the moment. 34.9 and 38.9 grain, both .250 diameter. Tested in the Impact with very good accuracy. 34.9 will most likely be the lightest I can make this slug but will be testing other variants as time permits.

This slug should load a bit smoother than our other 25 cal slugs with a more tapered nose and similar to the hand made slugs I used to make years ago.

20210126_145527_200x200.jpg

Links below to take you to product page:

34.9 Grain Slug

38.9 Grain Slug

Does anyone know if the 38.9 with .375” length will fit the Impact magazine.

Definitely. I tried them yesterday. Tried the heavier ones at 935 and 900 FPS. My .25 Impact with Slug A liner liked them ok but not as good as the 43.5 at 900. Maybe they’ll work better in the Superior or Superior Heavy? It seems the Impacts like the flat base better than the dish base at least in the Slug A liner...

Does anyone know if the 38.9 with .375” length will fit the Impact magazine.

Definitely. I tried them yesterday. Tried the heavier ones at 935 and 900 FPS. My .25 Impact with Slug A liner liked them ok but not as good as the 43.5 at 900. Maybe they’ll work better in the Superior or Superior Heavy? It seems the Impacts like the flat base better than the dish base at least in the Slug A liner...

It could be the chamber throat / seating depth. This is where those adjustable pellet probes are awesome time savers in figuring that out lol