NSA is Moving in August to Missouri

With my meager knowledge, that seem to me that you are moving towards areas more popular by Scandinavian settlers, which in my book go hand in hand with the Sir name Nielsen.

Of course it could also be you guys are from Norwegian decent, but as Norway was once Denmark too, that is not too bad.

I sincerely hope to be able to buy some of your very small goodies ( .177 slugs ) over here in the old country ( Denmark ) soon.

Krale has been out of stock for like 6 months now? It’s insane

Yes.

I dont have high hopes for getting any slugs to shoot anytime soon, so will just have to shoot the pellets and hope they dont run out too.

The 5 tins of "redesigns" i have i did pay a premium ( +20 % price ) VS the traditional price, the heavies i have was at normal price.

As i understand it the Danish shop where i have ordered my gun also have a order in with NSA, but probably a long ways down the books, and probably also a small order VS what a big American dealer will order, even if we are talking .177 which as i understand it are not the most popular caliber in the US

Praying more brands will make .177 slugs of their own and not just rebrand NSA stuff, also pray NSA machinery run like snot on a doorknob in the new factory.

I have been part of moving a large factory ( making industrial transmissions / gears ) me and my grinding machine was actually the first ones in the new factory, so i was there all alone in a huge factory before other machines slowly started to trickle in the door ( as much / fast as you can do that with big CNC lathes and milling machines.

Just a FYI.

I was able to procure 2 boxes of 12 grain and 2 boxes of 15 grain, but i did have to get those all the way down in the Netherlands from Krale.

These 4 boxes should be fine for me to get a feel if me and my gun to come like shooting slugs, so everything just got a bit more dandy here in little old Denmark. :)

And i am sure it will tie me over until the brand spanking new NSA factory are up and running.

Nick!!

Glad that you're moving to a better business environ, but sad to see you go personally. Enjoyed shooting with you and your wife in Hemet a couple of years ago along with CC, Gerry52, SoCal Oldman, etal.

You're a really good guy and businessperson and have done a fabulous job with your product and knowledge 'lending'.

Safe travels and speed in setting up shop (again!).

mike

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. Once we are up and running again we will have more production than we do now. It will take a little time to get all that dialed but we hope to be at least up and running as soon as possible. It is a lot to coordinate and will depend on electricians, moving trucks and others to perform.

john8 I did not buy a building. We did look but this was a very quick decision to move because of getting an unexpected offer for our home in Southern California and wanted to move before my kids started high school; they will go to Washington High. Our new shop will be off old Hwy 100 about 2 miles from my home in Labadie. We may look at buying a building in the future but it is very expensive to move our CNC machines and grinders which require special rigging and fly people out out to prepare to move and again to reset them up and run a lot of 3 phase power so no plans for now.

joedirt I am going to look for a long range place to shoot, even a shooting range. I have a lot of treed acreage on my property but I think I can make a shooting lane, maybe 100 yards. I will want to try and find a place for longer range though so hopefully I can find some public lands or range. 

Sacshooter we are leaving California mostly so my kids can afford to buy homes which 2 of them are doing straight away. They want to start families of their own and in California you work to pay rent and taxes. I also feel uneasy having an ammunition based company in a democrat run state, especially one who attacks our second amendment at every turn. I will be among people who think more the way I do as well. The politians have ruined this state and it gets worse and worse.

From a company point of view we will be shipping east and west from the central part of the country instead of from one corner so overall our shipping times will be reduced. It also allows for our overseas dealers to ship from the East coast or Gulf and should help on freight to them as well. A lot of our supplies come from the mid west and industrial rent is about half the cost of Los Angeles country where I live now. The $1.50 per gallon of fuel savings does not hurt either. 

The house being almost twice the sq ft of my current home and on 5 acres which in Southern California I could not afford to pay the annual taxes on a house like that let alone the mortgage makes the move easier as well.

I have to FYI some more.

Got my first ever slugs today, and they apparently have the same effect on me like a puppy have, so i was all awwwwww thats so cute - coochie , coochie, coochie who is a good little slug :)

IMG_20210705_175618.1625505380.jpg

Not sure if it would have been the same response if it had been .30 cal slugs and not .177, but i think so.

Can't blame you Nick. My wife and I bought 5 acres of land just outside of Clarsville, Tn. We are moving early next year. I've lived in Cali since 1980. And I currently live in San Diego. HANDS DOWN the best weather in the continental US. Amazing beaches, fishing, and outdoor activities. But this state has driven me off the edge of the proverbial cliff. I can't do it anymore. My family is paying $2.60 per gallon of gas in Tennessee. We are paying $4.60 here. Plus no state tax in Tennessee. Lots of guns and conservative Christian values there. So long California..........