NSA ammo-comments?

1/2 50 yard groups with his 27 grain .22 out of my jkhan noblesse. Lothar Walther choked barrel. Ran them through a .216 sizing die. Very consistent groups. Also shoot his 50 and 55 grain out of my rainstorm.30. Ragged 1 hole groups at 50 yards, as far as I’ve shot them so far. Swagged are hard to beat for consistent accuracy, and he makes a great product.

You did not specify a particular gun but I use Nielsen in everything from .22 to .457 and you will be hard pressed to find better quality in ANY swaged projectiles plus Nick does not sell any ammo that has not been thoroughly tested for accuracy and performance at longer ranges.

the 22 cal would be used with a BSA R10 putting out about 25 FPE. the 25 cal out of a brocock bantam sniper hr. apparently the ammo is no good for standard fx barrels as per the manufacturer.

You did not specify a particular gun but I use Nielsen in everything from .22 to .457 and you will be hard pressed to find better quality in ANY swaged projectiles plus Nick does not sell any ammo that has not been thoroughly tested for accuracy and performance at longer ranges.

the 22 cal would be used with a BSA R10 putting out about 25 FPE. the 25 cal out of a brocock bantam sniper hr. apparently the ammo is no good for standard fx barrels as per the manufacturer.

Yeah i think the choke is too tight.