NSA 38.9 dished slug .25 Impact sniper, settings recipe requested

As I slowly move toward shooting NSA slugs in my .25 M3 sniper, I have found that at the guns original settings Im getting same hole accuracy at 50 yards but muzzle velocity is 850 fps with the NSA 38.9s. I would like to increase my muzzle velocity while retaining accuracy. Accuracy is more important to me than energy. I would appreciate a good recipe (both regulator settings, macro and micro settings and valve adjuster either in lines or micrometer reading) that someone who is using the NSA 38.9's in a .25 M3 sniper. I am not using the slug liner. My factory settings are: reg 1 - 150, reg 2 - 100, macro 16, micro 3.5 and valve 9.9 mm. This tune came with the gun and Im only currently shooting 34.9 grain JSB or FX pellets with a muzzle velocity of 890 fps.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I don't have a complete "recipe" to offer you for your Impact. However, based on the settings you listed, I would highly recommend increasing your regulator pressures. I would suggest a 2nd regulator pressure of 140-160 bar for slinging 38 grain slugs.
I know FX has marketed the Impact m3 as being capable of such tuning precision that settings can be shared. I'm not buying that claim. Each rifle is different. So you have to experiment with a variety of settings.
Also, you may be better served to use the Superior Heavy slug liner in order to achieve the accuracy and velocity you're seeking.