• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

NSA 29.5g .25 inquiry

Good timing, today I tried the 29.5g NSA's for the first time in my impact. My MK2 was just upgraded a couple of days ago. I installed the superior .25 liner and the Huma transfer port and new probe. I also have the FX power plenum which I installed a few months ago. I was shooting inside a temp controlled range at 100 yards (elite shooting sports in Manassas Virginia, yep I'm spoiled !! lol ). I simply maxed out my power wheel with the set screw at MAX, set the valve adjuster on the 4th line. I started at 100 bar. By the time I got to 148 Bar I was pushing the 29.5 at 1050 FPS, and the groups were pretty much less than a inch! I only had one hour to play so I never really got a chance to fiddle with the speed, I just pushed about 50 slugs though the impact with the simple settings I just described. One other note, when I installed the power plenum I did reuse the longer stronger spring from the old plenum..... Bottom line for me, everything, both pellets and slugs are way more accurate with the new superior liner for me. Good luck have fun!