• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

NRL22 Airgun shooting is so much fun

To anyone who thought about competing with their airgun in the NRL22 monthly cof and haven’t yet you should. Do some research in your local area to find out what shooting range hosts nrl22 shoots. It in my opinion is the best place to learn how to do positional competitive shooting in a safe environment. Give it a try and you will never look back

What is it?
It is competitive shooting following a predetermined course of fire from various obstacles. The ranges very from 35 to 100 yards and the size of the targets are between quarter inch and 4 inch. The cof is timed to 120 seconds with either 10 or 12 targets to hit from either a prone , kneeling or standing position off of many different objects ( tires, ladder , chair, buckets , barrels,tank trap ,tripod , saw horse, etc. ). At a safe shooting club it is a lot of fun. It not only teaches safe gun handling when movement is involved it also refines shooting accuracy. The more people with Airguns who participate also advances the sport of airgun Ning. Give it a try

Reactions: trlrman
It is competitive shooting following a predetermined course of fire from various obstacles. The ranges very from 35 to 100 yards and the size of the targets are between quarter inch and 4 inch. The cof is timed to 120 seconds with either 10 or 12 targets to hit from either a prone , kneeling or standing position off of many different objects ( tires, ladder , chair, buckets , barrels,tank trap ,tripod , saw horse, etc. ). At a safe shooting club it is a lot of fun. It not only teaches safe gun handling when movement is involved it also refines shooting accuracy. The more people with Airguns who participate also advances the sport of airgun Ning. Give it a try
Sounds like my kind of good time. Though it's unlikely any such events are hosted out here in the boonies of central Alabama...

Any one in North Central Texas that's interested , check out ntxrleague.com.
The PRS matches go out to 300 yards and the ELR matches go out to 500 yards . It is mainly Rimfire folks but there are a few airgun guys . Good folks that are very friendly and helpful. I have learned a lot the past few months !
Very family friendly.
Up to 25 cal slugs ,30 cal pellets only .

Last edited:
https://nrl22.org/

Too rich for me 70$ fee + travel+ ?? kinda keeps me at home , lol. .. I guess that helps keep us riff raff types out , but interesting..
My local matches are $20 a match. Find one and go talk to the guys.

Have used my panthera and it keeps up with the 22lr guys. Though this month I let a friend use my airgun and I used my rimx and ended up winning the match.

These are really fun shooting matches and will help your shooting greatly.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
My local matches are $20 a match. Find one and go talk to the guys.

Have used my panthera and it keeps up with the 22lr guys. Though this month I let a friend use my airgun and I used my rimx and ended up winning the match.

These are really fun shooting matches and will help your shooting greatly.
my clu

my club range is a whopping $5 for the NRL.22 shoot , or was last time i shot .

Think now closest to me is the new santarosa club in pace fl . Still anymore for me too far + dealing with the public. 15-20 years ago it would ld be no prob. Id go ... I guess older i get the more recluses i become🥴