• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

NP03 Love. Man this is cool

Got this Kral NP03 while waiting on a back ordered gun. It was on sale ( deep discounts ) so I bought it.

A 6x 32mm scope and a buck rail suppressor later…. And for a smidge over 350 total cost this is my new favorite rig !!

Choked barrel ,Power adjuster, excellent ergos, good trigger, fit and finish very good. Even a single shot tray is included

Check out this sexy thing !

Accurate ! So cool

image.jpg

I had an np03 .25 cal as my first pcp. I really enjoyed it, but I got bit by the bug for more expensive “more accurate” regulated guns. I sold it and although I made a great friend through the sale, I miss the gun. I haven’t found anything that was that “more accurate” that I was worth selling my np03 for. I’ll probably own another kral some day. Oddly been recently looking at the new puncher breaker. The new stocks are beautiful.

Those Kral guns shoot very well for me. No regulator needed (or wanted) for pest control and hunting.

I have been a proponent for the NP03 over the P-rod for a light carbine for quite a while. Higher shot count, more adjustments and a 100x better stock.

Shoot it good! (I do have a P-rod if you ever want to trade it out)

Reactions: nobody1 and kelly1
Those Kral guns shoot very well for me. No regulator needed (or wanted) for pest control and hunting.

I have been a proponent for the NP03 over the P-rod for a light carbine for quite a while. Higher shot count, more adjustments and a 100x better stock.

Shoot it good! (I do have a P-rod if you ever want to trade it out)
You are wise indeed then !

Got this Kral NP03 while waiting on a back ordered gun. It was on sale ( deep discounts ) so I bought it.

A 6x 32mm scope and a buck rail suppressor later…. And for a smidge over 350 total cost this is my new favorite rig !!

Choked barrel ,Power adjuster, excellent ergos, good trigger, fit and finish very good. Even a single shot tray is included

Check out this sexy thing !

Accurate ! So cool

View attachment 294840
I also have a Umarex Notos on preorder that looks to be indefinitely delayed. If they push the in stock date one more time it’s getting canceled for the Kral. Mind if I ask where you found the great sale?

Edit: Out of stock at AGD and Pyramid, but great price! Whomp womp.

Last edited:
Oh wow. I’m beating a dead horse. Sorry guys

Yeah PA and AD. I just happened to stumble upon it That sucks. I wanted one in .22 as well
They won’t discontinue their best seller. My guess is they have a new version coming out, and the old one is discontinued. They did the same with the mega

Reactions: darylm
They won’t discontinue their best seller. My guess is they have a new version coming out, and the old one is discontinued. They did the same with the mega
I know the NP-04 is out overseas. However it is quite a bit more expensive, semi, and different configuration with a rear bottle. NP-500 looks to me like a 03 with a bottle. Who knows what if any we will get.

I know the NP-04 is out overseas. However it is quite a bit more expensive, semi, and different configuration with a rear bottle. NP-500 looks to me like a 03 with a bottle. Who knows what if any we will get.
Theres a lot of np guns. The 01 is a shorter Version of the 03 with left hand cocking, the O2 is a wood stocked version with a rear bottle, the 04 is semi auto. I don’t see them getting rid of the 03.

Reactions: OOgsAggie
I don’t know who that guy is a PA that said that.

When I asked if their sst for the puncher breaker would fit the NP03 they said it didn’t . I said that’s strange as they ALL use the same mags.

I bought it against his advice. Of course it fits

Not the same thing but I’d get confirmation on stuff.

I’d buy all calibers of NP03 if given the opportunity…. I had 2 in my cart. Stupid me