• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Now that’s a stock

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
I had the urge to buy a stock. Finally, who ha. I went on Custom Stock in the U.K. Ordered a CS700 Thumbhole Skeleton with all the trimmings and upgraded lumber for the 98, 95, 85 or R9. I hesitated almost bought 2. Put the order in only find out they don’t ship to Canada. Knocked the wind out of my sail. Man that would have been a beautiful stock.
Doe’s anyone know where I can order a stock, who will ship to Canada? Crow

You can have a Walnut stock made for most Weihrauch airguns at Ameristocks.

They maybe costly, but you can order whatever grade wood you desire.

Reactions: crowski
They do not ship to Canada? How about ship it to me and we meet up some where. I am in Detroit, you are in Ontario. Next door neighbors.
I appreciate the offer. Before Covid-19 I used the go to the Troy -Birmingham area 5-6 times yearly. Troy is 4 1/2 hours away. I might take you up, I still have a few avenues to check. Thanks Crow

Reactions: maxtrouble
I appreciate the offer. Before Covid-19 I used the go to the Troy -Birmingham area 5-6 times yearly. Troy is 4 1/2 hours away. I might take you up, I still have a few avenues to check. Thanks Crow
Sure thing. I have two of their stocks and a third on order. Very well made and recommended.

55FFBEE4-D330-4F38-9E21-56C3083BF9B5.jpeg

F573BC75-0B21-4132-9CC7-854C6F7F1797.jpeg

Reactions: crowski