• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Now that strelok pro is no more what do I use?

Strelok Pro was up an running on droids all the time... Can do all updates through Huawei or Samsung app stores.
Right but I don’t have a droid. I suppose I could acquire an old droid device for that purpose but seems like overkill and there has to be something else. I’ll check out the chairgun app mentioned above.

I bought mine through the Play app store and can't update it through the Samsung site. They want me to pay again.
Title says it, what iOS app do you suggest? Looking for included pellet data I can simply load.
What phones do you guys have? I have a galaxy not 20 ultra and mine is working just fine, both strelok pro and plus

I bought mine through the Play app store and can't update it through the Samsung site. They want me to pay again.
There are instructions planted on many places. That payment request is a glitch in app stores nothing to do with SP.
When you inside the Huawei app store, you don't click on each app to update, but need to jump into next tab and "update all" and this way it won't ask you to pay again. My is installed on a tablet, will try a screenshot next time.
Btw, what is a cost of a new subscription these days?

Reactions: Ezana4CE
There are instructions planted on many places. That payment request is a glitch in app stores nothing to do with SP.
When you inside the Huawei app store, you don't click on each app to update, but need to jump into next tab and "update all" and this way it won't ask you to pay again. My is installed on a tablet, will try a screenshot next time.
Btw, what is a cost of a new subscription these days?
On the Samsung app store it's close to $14.00. I haven't seen it pop up in my update when I choose to update all.

:) OK here me go again with some screenshots.
This is from Huawei App Gallery (I am not using it for anything else only to update Strelok), the Samsung store shall be the same.
Just follow the steps and - do not "Update" before you see "Update All", that is a "workaround"....

H.A.G. 01.JPG

H.A.G. 02.JPG

H.A.G. 03.JPG

H.A.G. 04.JPG

This is a screen on my Samsung Tablet-A, a dedicated tablet for gunrange only.
This where all the essentials installed: the Strelok + FX Radar + Wind and Weather Meter + Garmin BLE + Spotify + my DJI Drones :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezana4CE and qball
Title says it, what iOS app do you suggest? Looking for included pellet data I can simply load.
Do you have it on an old device or are you purchasing for the first time?

When you switch to a new phone, it’s not available from the apple store but you can manually copy it from the old phone to the new one. YouTube video shows you how.

Great recommendations. 👍🏼

Note about the app "ChairGun Elite":
Pirates broke into the Strelok app, stole the code, slightly modified in — and now sell it under an app name that was also stolen (from Hawke Optics, the developer of ChairGun Pro).
The developer/owner of Strelok Pro explained this on Snipers' Hide.

Matthias

And just to clarify, as names are (intentionally) kept so similar:

ChairGun Pro is from Hawke, who have pioneered ballistic calculators for airguns.

ChairGun Elite is the pirate app. 🏴‍☠️

😡 Matthias
And where does "Chairgun"
(D. G. Eades UK) with the donation (to eliminate the flyerovers of the 1st free chairgun) fit in the pioneered list?

John
And Only my thoughts on "airgun ballistic calculators" . I do have Chairgun V2 stored and use Brad Troyer's calc. sometimes, but just at my desk. As I have never met an airgun or accessory that wasn't fun I would love to once see (you know like drive it tell the wheels fall off it fun all day airgun shooting) the greatest radar, reticle, ..... rig made today. And/or if I was making $4,000+ rigs Guaranteed to outshoot the best shooters in the world, useful utility.
Shot rf to off set college costs but 1st modern airguns were rifle temporary replacement (surgery's '99 ) just for trigger time (and I should have gotten an FWB or such but did not know.Or a "springer" with three barrelsfrom the UK for $1,400 humm). Took 10 years for me to discover tiny-bore, Field Target at the TVA, Good Ole Boy's, Invicta, (the rare Widdow Stephens -where the meek wont show and the weak will be blown away, in the 50mph winds that would blow a closed Pelican case down range LOL) and Squirrels!
That .177 IS a teacher! 20fpe max (any cal. even .25 and I haven't tried one but that silly .30 likely is a hoot and works well as intended) teaches. 12fpe teaches. Taught me 10.3g will "group" (a close gathering , 1-1/2"+ in 5-15mph swirling wind at 100 yards but at 110 yards began key holing madly and groups at 2-1/2"+ . Just for me the learning something directly about shooting is as much fun (more) than doing every possible thing to an Impact and such.
For some it might be if you got a.177 with match trigger and spent 50,000 leaning it (wind and elevation being the last legal doping in sports) when shooting Anything else 60fpe .25 at 100 - is like shipping boat drinks in a cool light breeze- or your back country Idaho Elk all the .177 exp and no phone sthuff you leaned makes you need such "tools" . It might happen. And you might just smile at your hunting partner (who has All the gear) and smile. Yup.
But, as long as you are smart enough to realize no matter what any device say's the Sun does Not set in the east (you are near magnetic rocks eh?) then I recken it's all fun.
Just me, I found in .177 extreme squirrel head shot range to be approx. 73 yards.

Are most using these just for set up or precession shooting at extreme range on varmint?

Life is Good. Have fun.

John