Now, THAT is a scope

Picked up an Element Titan 5-25X56 on the classifieds here. I didn't quite realize what I was getting with this thing. It is kind of a beast.
IMG_0159.jpeg

My rings just came in at a store in town, but I am busy all weekend so probably will pick them up Monday. I did a quick mock up, though, just to see what the Taipan Veteran Long is going to look like.
IMG_0160.jpeg

Definitely looking forward for sighting it all in.

-pg

@puddleglum Damn, that’s like the Ron Jeremy of scopes isn’t it? I’d like to ask other questions, but after the above question I think I’ll wait a bit…

I will ask this tough, how’s the quality of the glass when looking through it? Which other scope that you have (or have used) can you compare it to?

Picked up an Element Titan 5-25X56 on the classifieds here. I didn't quite realize what I was getting with this thing. It is kind of a beast.
View attachment 381720

My rings just came in at a store in town, but I am busy all weekend so probably will pick them up Monday. I did a quick mock up, though, just to see what the Taipan Veteran Long is going to look like.
View attachment 381721

Definitely looking forward for sighting it all in.

-pg
Is it SFP ? Mine asking$

@puddleglum Damn, that’s like the Ron Jeremy of scopes isn’t it? I’d like to ask other questions, but after the above question I think I’ll wait a bit…

I will ask this tough, how’s the quality of the glass when looking through it? Which other scope that you have (or have used) can you compare it to?
Ron Jeremy?! What about Dirk Diggler?