• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Now Kajan Mutant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the amount of grease these Taipan rifles have in their regulators. That is why all these rumors are circulating the net where are they actually being made.

1_P6022552.jpg

And you want to talk about shot to shot consistency with this much grease in the regulator?

Tactical

We understand that you're a little sour because you were banned from another forum. 
We understand that other forums may be financially vested in certain products, which is sad but true. 
It doesn't look like you were the person who was threatened, or that you own a mutant. 

Please tone it down or we'll have to lock this thread.

​Thank you 

Rocky-

I have mostly used the JSB 18.1 pellets, but the 15.9's group very well also. I did chrony the gun right after I received it and it averaged right around 900 FPS with the 18.1's. I did not chrony the 15's but the retailer said they were in the 945 range. The 18's matched the retailer numbers spot on. 

I have not gone longer than the 40 yards I have in my yard. Once I do get it out for some long range shooting I will be sure to post. 

Hope that helps. 

Bruce

If mine was shooting this damn fine I wouldn't have returned the gun. My groups were more like those in that Russian video.

My next gun buy was an Airwolf MCT that Precision Air recommended I'd buy to be totally satisfied. Paid a lot more for it of course but feel I got the best deal for my hard earned cash. There is NO comparison between these 2 rifles, my Airwolf and the Mutante I had briefly owned. Airwolf is by far a better rifle. Don't know why people even compare them.

"iride"I read the whole dam thing , and I still do not know where to buy a 500 dollar muntant at. LOL ha ha ha .
Just kidding I am at a loss on the whole dam thing, Russia builds some dam fine air guns. I just can not say the same for China. 
I could be wrong.
Mike
That Haben from Mrod air may be the game changer. I wouldn't be surprised if Russians build them in China. Them two nations have teamed up against the west.

So every happy owner review of FX and DS rifle equals to an ad for these two companies? Fact is, that most of the high end airgun makers are judged based on these two brands.

From what I have heard it is the US importers that were fooled by that company supplying guns to them with not CZ barrels as promised. And that some guns that have CZ barrels on them have very shallow rifling. I have gotten several emails from people that are still waiting on their replacement barrels. I urged them to post their personal reviews here.

I don't think I was or am trashing Taipan. I simply posted the information that is there, and that was deleted on some forums. How is that an inside information? All this info can be googled and verified, including images. And there is more available on them, including what is actually patented. And if anyone wants to debate these facts they can in a civilized manner.

As far as FX, Daystate, Air Arms, Weihrauch, and Steyr are concerned, Yes, they were and still are the gold standard at how pcp airguns measure up. It is just like a BMW will always be that ultimate driving machine, regardless of what may be posted on some forums.

When someone is comparing Mutant to the Airwolf MCT, they really need to check themselves before they make such statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.