Now Im really confused what to get.

So, had an ATG Uragan 2 on order for a few weeks and delivery day kept getting pushed back. At the last delay i said f**k it and drove to a shop and bought a Daystate Delta Wolf. Took about a week and 6 tins of pellets to decide it was a piece of junk. Fortunately the shop seem happy (in fact suspiciously happy) to accept it back, no questions. I said I would pick up one of their M3s. Shop guy says if you think the Daystate is trouble then you have no idea how much worse an FX will be. All rather strange if your business is selling guns.

I like bullpup. I don't actually need all the amazing adjust ability of the M3 and worry if it could be a source of error, however the ATGs all need pulling apart to adjust the reg and dont show reg pressure. Also not great but once set it should be ok.

Anyway, no BS. Which one (all .22 )?

FX M3
ATG Vulcan3
ATG Uragan 2

Reactions: abqjoe
Hard to believe you found the Delta Wolf to be a piece of junk, but OK... If you like the bullpup design but are afraid the FX Impact may be more complex than you want to deal with, maybe have a look at the FX Wildcat. It's just a thought.
Or as others have suggested a Taipan Veteran is a great choice. I have a Veteran in 22 and love it, however a lot of folks bitch about the rear cocking lever. Whatever you choose, good luck!

Hard to believe you found the Delta Wolf to be a piece of junk, but OK... If you like the bullpup design but are afraid the FX Impact may be more complex than you want to deal with, maybe have a look at the FX Wildcat. It's just a thought.
Or as others have suggested a Taipan Veteran is a great choice. I have a Veteran in 22 and love it, however a lot of folks bitch about the rear cocking lever. Whatever you choose, good luck!
Actually already have a Wildcat and love it. The Veteran seems very rare in UK, just some used ones. With the M3 I was thinking the more adjustments there are, the higher the chance of something going out of adjustment perhaps?

I have a Uragan .25 and have to say it has been a tack driver and completely reliable. The Uragan 2 looks great and I was hoping it was easier to make changes to the regulator, but not sure that it does. But once you have it where you want it, it's hard to beat. I have it running for pellets now, but it can shoot some slugs quite well, but certainly likes only a few.
That being said, I have an RTI Prophet Performance coming in so I can "play" with the pressure easier as well as switch out the barrels - more tinkering! The Uragan is going nowhere!

Reactions: Yorkie
So, had an ATG Uragan 2 on order for a few weeks and delivery day kept getting pushed back. At the last delay i said f**k it and drove to a shop and bought a Daystate Delta Wolf. Took about a week and 6 tins of pellets to decide it was a piece of junk. Fortunately the shop seem happy (in fact suspiciously happy) to accept it back, no questions. I said I would pick up one of their M3s. Shop guy says if you think the Daystate is trouble then you have no idea how much worse an FX will be. All rather strange if your business is selling guns.

I like bullpup. I don't actually need all the amazing adjust ability of the M3 and worry if it could be a source of error, however the ATGs all need pulling apart to adjust the reg and dont show reg pressure. Also not great but once set it should be ok.

Anyway, no BS. Which one (all .22 )?

FX M3
ATG Vulcan3
ATG Uragan 2
Replied to your original post on the D wolf .... IMO shooting soft lead pellets fast as you did ... majorly lead fouled the barrel.
I do a lot of custom barrel work & prep, so seen my fair share of similar fouling. Not sold on outlook the DWolf is a POS :unsure:

Reactions: Arzrover
Get the M3, put a good optic on it, and just shoot it. I think the majority of problems with the M3, from what I've seen and read, come from people who have to mess with everything on it. I only had to do very minor adjustments on it and I reached out to FX for guidance every time and they never let me down. Also, FX has awesome customer service too! They always answer the phone and they are always quick to fix your gun. The one problem I had was taken care of asap by them. I have the M3 30 cal and I shoot JSB Hades and FX Hybrid slugs which are the same weight. I don't want to get into heavy slugs because then I start going down the rabbit hole messing with internals at which point problems will most likely start happening. I'm good with 44gr pellets and 44gr Hybrid slugs and the rifle thus far has done everything I've asked of it.

Reactions: Revin
Get the M3, put a good optic on it, and just shoot it. I think the majority of problems with the M3, from what I've seen and read, come from people who have to mess with everything on it. I only had to do very minor adjustments on it and I reached out to FX for guidance every time and they never let me down. Also, FX has awesome customer service too! They always answer the phone and they are always quick to fix your gun. The one problem I had was taken care of asap by them. I have the M3 30 cal and I shoot JSB Hades and FX Hybrid slugs which are the same weight. I don't want to get into heavy slugs because then I start going down the rabbit hole messing with internals at which point problems will most likely start happening. I'm good with 44gr pellets and 44gr Hybrid slugs and the rifle thus far has done everything I've asked of it.
Thanks. I have a Wildcat and its trouble free. Wondering why I didnt get an M3 in the first place.

Reactions: abqjoe
slot of quality .22 cals ,
my .22 bulpups all great and accurate some require more work and are more fragile then others ,
p12
fx wildcat
taipanveteran
impact mk2
fx maverick

rifle type

evol mini
edgun leshiy
edgun r5m
rti prophet
evanix ar6
fx royale 400
I love all of them and i only keep ccurate trouble free guns , now I have had some issues with different brands but all can be sorted out to be problem free and sub moa@100yds
LOU

Reactions: Keahi
Never heard a sideways peep about a Taipan Veteran and those who own have purged most adjustable/kit guns for grab and go LR -RAWs/JSR and for BPs Taipans. Me I’ve realized i get to thinking about tune/caliber etc w my lovely FX guns and that takes the joy out of it for me (THINKING) lolz. Once I realized and have kept to what I never think about once filled, loaded and picked up is what’s in range and where…all about conditions and me job as a shooter. Ergo I see the gun check the gun and pickup and go like a kid rain sleet or snow!!! For me it’s RAWs/WARs my Raptor mini and Evol.30. That’s my 2 cents ya hobnobs 😜🤙😂

Replied to your original post on the D wolf .... IMO shooting soft lead pellets fast as you did ... majorly lead fouled the barrel.
I do a lot of custom barrel work & prep, so seen my fair share of similar fouling. Not sold on outlook the DWolf is a POS :unsure:
Replied on the other thread. I think we are both right. Extreme lead fouling but it fouls up right away after just a few shots.