Now I know why they call it a Continuum......

I bought one last month...
DSC_0202.1602532207.JPG
..I didn't order it either it was in stock..my wife has been outshooting me and her blue crown..against impact..im not as good with it than I am with the crown..I offered my wife the new one..noway..they all are 25cal..we use the same pellet in all 3 we like the 25.39 gr king diabolos..same scopes..trying to keep it fair..thanks

It’s a shame because it’s a double edged sword FX is playing with. Wait for many months and when you finally get it, you really appreciate it and don’t take clicking and buying a FX for granted anytime you want one. On the other hand you wait for months and get one with issues and you burst into flames. I have been waiting long enough now that I kinda forgot about it until I read one of these topics. 

I bought one last month...
DSC_0202.1602532207.JPG
..I didn't order it either it was in stock..my wife has been outshooting me and her blue crown..against impact..im not as good with it than I am with the crown..I offered my wife the new one..noway..they all are 25cal..we use the same pellet in all 3 we like the 25.39 gr king diabolos..same scopes..trying to keep it fair..thanks

Where did you find it ? I have been told middle of next year for Continuums by more than one dealer.